Home Sports Talk
Options

I respect the work ethic of Yankees fans

stevekstevek Posts: 27,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rather than post here, I see no Yankees fans posts here anywhere the past hours, they musta went to bed early to get up for work on time tomorrow - very admirable.

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...........................................

Comments

• Options
    Yankees fans can also get a lot done at work tomorrow...won't be much discussion about the game around the water cooler.

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...........................................
  • Options
    hey, ya know I'm just bustin' chops - Still a long way to go in this Series...far from over.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Met fans are still up...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    they were all in bed early praying burnett can keep them in this series.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Wait a minute - you mean to tell me that Yankee fans are fair-weather fans?

Nah, I don't believe that for a minute.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    C'mon Jerry you know better then that. Why should they reply to every silly
    thread?

Look for Dans thread they all can be found there.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry! Nice to see you!

With that said ..... you do realize that you "fair weathered" yourself right back to CU after a Yankee Series loss don't ya? image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    Mets fans are still actively supporting their team...I just read where 2010 season ticket sales just passed double digits.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mets fans are still actively supporting their team...I just read where 2010 season ticket sales just passed double digits. >>

Whatever makes you feel better LOL

Yankees 3 Phillies 1...that won't change no matter how much you try to make yourself feel better LOL
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Mets fans are still actively supporting their team...I just read where 2010 season ticket sales just passed double digits. >>

Yankees 3 Phillies 1...that won't change no matter how much you try to make yourself feel better LOL >>

you're right - but still a long way to go.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yankees 3 Phillies 1...that won't change no matter how much you try to make yourself feel better LOL >>

no chance of Yankees 3 - 1...impossible. >>

I was referring to the score tonight.

The Yanks will win the series in 6....book it!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

The Yanks will win the series in 6....book it! >>

you're too quick for my edit. LOL

you're right...i need some sleep...and gotta place another order for nitro pills
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

you're right...i need some sleep...and gotta place another order for nitro pills >>

LOL I saw that image

nite!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

you're right...i need some sleep...and gotta place another order for nitro pills >>

LOL I saw that image

nite! >>

Good night Matt. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

LOL I saw that image

nite! >>

Good night Matt. image >>

PS: I love your sigline imageimage
  • Options
    still overconfident steve?

how could AJ burnett, who had only 13 wins and over a 4.50 ERA in regular season, SHUT DOWN THE PHILLIES SO EASILY!

not a good sign for philly.....without UTLEY THAT TEAM IS NOTHING

HOWARD ISNT EVEN THE MVP OF HIS OWN TEAM LET ALONE THE NL