Home Sports Talk
Options

Cliff Lee

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
sensational

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. Easily top ten best pitching performances in a WS I've ever seen.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    That's flat out coming up huge in a big situation. Any time you can win Game 1 on the road, you have taken a big load off your team.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Once again ... here he is! I'm NOT rooting for the Phillies, but this guy pitched an AMAZING game! Congrats!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading for Lee may have won the Phils a championship.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Once again ... here he is! I'm NOT rooting for the Phillies, but this guy pitched an AMAZING game! Congrats!
    image >>

Nice card - for sure, that card went up in value a few bucks tonight.
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    I can't see the photo at work - is that that Topps PSA/DNA rookie I sold you Doug?! I kinda wished I still had it after last night haha - GREAT performance!

- Joe
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    wow what a performance!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't see the photo at work - is that that Topps PSA/DNA rookie I sold you Doug?! I kinda wished I still had it after last night haha - GREAT performance!- Joe >>

Yeah Joe, that's the one. I held on to a couple of them ... Lee and Jabbar.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Your welcome.

-The Cleveland Indians.

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    imageimage

-The Los Angeles Dodgers, and the Boston Red Sox.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Your welcome.

-The Cleveland Indians. >>

Yep -- another casualty of baseball's broken economic system. It's a shame that half the teams in MLB, if not more, have to dump their stars just before free agency.
  • Options
    Another clutch performance. He demoralized the Yankees with his pitching and non-chalant heart breaking defense.
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    just glad that boy is out of our division!!! for now.... (Hey Dumbrowski.... WE NEED A LEFTY!!)
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25