Week number 8
CHI vs. CLE in Chicago
IND vs. SF at Indy
??????

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

Comments

• Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Leaning towards the Bears, because Alex Smith could surprise Indy.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indy rocked last week (softer team), bears laid an egg. I'd go with Indy.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Da Bears
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Browns are in shambles offensively I would go with the Bears.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    anytime you have a DEF playing the Browns, Lions, Rams, Redskins, Panthers, Raiders, or Chiefs, it's a must start....Bears is my vote.

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a similar dilemma - ARI at home vs. Panthers, or SD at home vs. Raiders?
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Take the Chargers vs. Raiders, the Panthers at least have a chance to run all over the Cardinals.
  • Options
    Start Chargers D vs. Raiders

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Leaning towards the Bears, because Alex Smith could surprise Indy. >>

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I would take any defense (within reason) going against the pathetic Browns.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bears D is flat out awful of late, but Clev is pathetic on Offense...tough call, but I'd go with Chicago.

SD vs Oak is a better play than AZ, but these aren't the Cards of years past...they are pretty tough vs the run these days and should get to the horrific Delhomme, too.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i'm starting the bears against clev. this, i hope, will finally be a big week the chi defense.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>i'm starting the bears against clev. this, i hope, will finally be a big week the chi defense. >>

If they can't stop Cleveland, they can't stop anyone.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>anytime you have a DEF playing the Browns, Lions, Rams, Redskins, Panthers, Raiders, or Chiefs, it's a must start....Bears is my vote.

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a similar dilemma - ARI at home vs. Panthers, or SD at home vs. Raiders? >>

This isn't always true, I have the Steelers and Packers D in my league and last week started the Packers when they played the Browns....they did ok but the Steelers had more points since they returned the TO's for TD's....against a far better team. sometimes it's just luck. By the way I have no decision making this week, one of them's on a bye....I then need to jettison one of them and pick up a player...ANY SUGGESTIONS???? thanks al.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    told ya, nice game for chi D and a score.

helped me.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Yup, we got a lot of points image Looking ahead, the Bears have decent defensive
    matchups in week 10 (vs. SF) and week 13 (vs. STL). I may hold the Chi def.

• Options

<< <i>told ya, nice game for chi D and a score. >>

Hard not to like a defense going up against Cleveland.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SD at Giants

or

Arlanta vs Washington

or

Seattle vs Detroit

Which of these 3 would you start. I have SD but I can put in a waiver claim for either Atl or Sea.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    It's time to put on the reddog and blitz with Sea D. Stafford, in his one game
    since coming back, did not look too impressive. Also, if CJ is sidelined, this hurts
    the Lions O even more. And if CJ is out, Mora will know that Stafford has no reliable
    targets, and will adjust his defense accordingly. Even if Johnson plays, I would still blitz
    with SEA without hesitation.