Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH- 3# Mixed Foreign coins, $30 shipped!

For $30.00 shipping included, I will send you 3 pounds of mixed foriegn coins!

This is REALLY a fantastic mix of coins. I grabbed handfuls out of a bucket until I had 3 pounds worth. Then for my OWN curiosity, I sorted and counted the sample.
Here's what I found:
300+ coins of ALL kinds of denominations. Representing 46 countries that I could read the names of! There were several that I couldn't read, Asian or Arabic, I think. Here's some of the countries: Nigeria, Jordan, French Polynesia, Portugal, Brazil, France, Belguim, Mexico, Canada, Turkey, Nederlands, Spain, India, Paupa New Guinea, Venezuela, Fiji, Britian, Barabdos, Italy, East Carribean States, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamacia, Australia, Belize, Singapore, Coata Rica, Denmark, Philipines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Bahamas, Kenya, New Zealand, Chili, South Africa, Mayalsia, Ecudor, Sierra Leone, Georgia, Malawi, Peru, Mauritius, Nicaraugua, Yougoslavia, Cayman Islands, Guatemala.

I really believe you'll be pleased with this mix of coins. They are all coming out of the same buckets and I am NOT sorting ANYTHING out! Actually I was suprised at the broad range of coins in the sample.

So for $30.00 shipping included you will get 3 pounds of mixed foriegn coins, for $55.00, I'll send you 6 pounds.
I will ship anywhere in the U.S.

Comments