Home Testing Forum

wah-lah

The mailman was good to me today, and dropped off some goodies image
All I can say is that I am happy with every coin and they all share key roles in my different coin collections.

1811/09 Bust Dime.
This was recently purchased from a new board member, coin22lover, and I only have good things to say in regards to the transaction.
This coin goes towards my Bust Dime Date + Major Variety Set, of which I am only 13 coins away from completion (see Sig Line).
I have an 1809 in similar low grade, so I thought that it would be reasonable, both in cost and grade, to grab an AG.
This is a difficult date, with a similar in mintage to the 1809, and another coin I am pleased to add to my collection image
imageimage

1831 Bust Dime.
This is a new addition to the Bust Dime Complete Cud Set. It marks the 8th or 9th different Cud in that collection.
It's also an interesting transitional die state in that there is a Retained Cud portion above "UN" and a Full Cud above "I"!!!
The surfaces are slightly granular, but its not a bad coin for the Die Stage. I'm very pleased to fill this hole image
imageimage

1898 Barber Dime.
This is one of my prized pieces for my Cud Type Set. Barber coinage with Cuds in general, with slight exception to the V-Nickel, are extremely rare.
This coin probably represent 1 of less than 5 known 1898 Barber Dimes with this Cud, not to mention 1 of 4 known Barber Dimes with Cuds.
Needless to say, I was thrilled to win this and add it to my collection...Good day all around image
imageimage