Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

LTB: 1991 Topps Ozzie Smith PSA 10

If anyone has a PSA 10 of Ozzie Smith's 1991 Topps card, please PM me if interested in selling. Thanks

Trevmo
Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!

Comments

• Options
    TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Now looking for a 9, 8, or even a 7. If anyone has card #130 from the 1991 Topps set. Let me know
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • Options
    Someone has to have one of these cards for sale or trade! If you have one and are interested in trading or selling for a good price, let me know ASAP.
  • Options
    I've got two these raw cards sitting on my desk. They each look like they could get PSA 7 or higher. If Bill hasn't sent in the group sub yet and it's not too late, then i will send one in to be graded, just for you. Grade will determine price...
  • Options
    Thanks. PM sent
  • Options
    Finally got one. Took first place on the Ozzie Smith Basic Topps registry. Thanks for the searching everyone. Now I need the Topps rookie in a 10 to go with my OPC rookie 10.