Home Stamps Forum
Options

Can anyone help me attribute this stamp?

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like a common UO45 but is orange/cream instead of red/white. Hopefully the color will come up "true" on your monitor.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    This looks more like UO8, the 1 cent vermillion.
  • Options
    My review was too quick. Sorry. Maybe, it is a UO45 with an error in color.
  • Options
    Appreciate the thought/effort. Anyone else have an idea??
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    hmm i have seen it before, cant recall where...give me some time to think
  • Options
    No rush - it's been on the floor of my office for a couple years in my "to do" pile. image
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    It's weird. The color combination appears to be closest to WO31, vermilion/manilla, but the die type is clearly UO17 and not UO8.

Error of color? Trial or proof?