Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

German Medals any info on them Appreciated. New Bigger Pics 10/15

Comments

• Options
    The Century of Progress (Research/Industry) coin is a so-called dollar HK-463. info link
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know a site to look these up on?
  • Options
    I can't help on the value of these medals but perhaps I can assist as to what some of them are:

1. Prussia- Wilhelm I, It says: Wilhelm the Great German Emporer King of Prussians. Also called the “Zentenarmedaille” or “Apfelorden.”
    Founded by Kaiser Wilhelm II on 22 March 1897 and given to all active duty troops, veterans of the unification wars, etc. in honor of the 100th birthday of his grandfather, Kaiser Wilhelm I. The medal, designed by Prof. Walter Schott and produced at L. Ostermann, Berlin, was made of captured cannon.

2. Empire Germany 25 year celebration medal?

3. Saxony- 800 years celebration medal depicting King Albert of Saxony

4. Prussia- Friedrich III medal, it says: God protects and recieves it for the well being of our beloved native country (fatherland) might be a death medal?

5. 1915-1918 WWI Bulgarian service medal, notice it has been clipped at the top and once had a ribbon attached. Pic

6. Can't help on this one...

7. Prussian Wilhelm II German Kaiser King of Prussia dedication medal, 'to the Customs Union Hamburg Brooks Bridges in Hamburg'

8. Hamburg- dedicaton medal, 'combining the Association of Guest and Tapmeister', 'to the memory of Flag Dedication 22 Sept. 1904'.

9. Prussia- Wilhelm I dedication Medal (still working on this one)

10. Prussia- Wilhelm I Memorial Medal 'Germany's unforgettable Emporer on the 100th Birthday- 1897'.

All I can do...
    Jim