Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just passed Scott Ireland on a set but....

just ahead of me now are Steve Soloway, Robert Utley, and Donald Spence...

Registry LeaderBoard

The E90-1 American Caramel Set....an amazing display of American Art highlighted by Joe Jackson's Rookie Card and a wide range of card rarities....a very enjoyable and exciting set to collect! At 120 cards, its not as daunting as "the Monster".....

Comments

• Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    That is tough competition ahead of you. Let me tell you from experience in competing against the 2 Hall of Famers--they are always buying and relentless. I am trying to compete with them in the 50s Topps, Megaset, the 60s Topps Megaset and the 48-55 Bowman Megaset as well as 1939-41 Play Ball and although I am moving my set rating up in all so are they and probably at a faster rate.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    That's a cool set to collect.
    The difference in those PSA 1's is remarkable.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Well congratulations in your move up the Registry rankings!

This is an attractive set of cards, and I'm glad that you posted a little something about them here. I know one E90-91 American Caramel collector; he chooses not to register his set for whatever reason. I pick up the occasional T206, and can see what some collectors of "The Monster" may be attracted to this set as an alternate. If I'm not mistaken, this is the set that has that attractive landscape-oriented Mathewson card?

Continued best wishes on this nice-looking set.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice stuff Scott, Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Thanks Gents...

got a few new ones on the way!

• Options
    Beautiful colors on that set! Only 8 sets on the registry? That really suprised me. I figured a great looking set like that would have a very strong following. Do collectors prefer SGC for graded examples?