Home Sports Talk
Options

Wow! Derek Anderson: 2-17, 23 Yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT And 6-3 Win ...

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
What a game for Derek Anderson! 2 for 17, 23 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INTs and he walks away with a 6-3 win. Amazing!

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    not that amazing considering he beat the only QB in the league who is WORSE THAN HIM!

If Dick Jerron is not fired tonight i would be very surprised
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I guess Anderson wasn't the answer. Does Mangini make it too season 2.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two of the absolute worst offences I have ever seen.

Oh wait....

throw the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Argonauts (CFL) into the mix, but these teams are north of the border so you guys most likely don't care!
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    In fairness to Anderson, at least 9 of his incomplete passes were catchable.

Many just plain dropped.

The Brown poor receiving corps and the swirling wind didn't do the guy any favors.

Just saying.
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

<< <i>not that amazing considering he beat the only QB in the league who is WORSE THAN HIM! >>

C'mon now, that is a direct slap in Jamarcus Russell's face.
    Brett
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe for his next trick the Mangenius can trade for Jamarcus Russell, LOL...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>not that amazing considering he beat the only QB in the league who is WORSE THAN HIM! >>

C'mon now, that is a direct slap in Jamarcus Russell's face. >>

i stand corrected....

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    It's going to be a battle for lowest passer rating

I'll take any Browns QB. Yikes, they're bad.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll take any Browns QB. >>

Dear DavidPuddy,

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Sincerely,

JaMarcus Russell

==============

(And why? Because Derek Anderson ACTUALLY TRIES. JaMarcus Russell? He simply doesn't care.)

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    if Anderson does it again today and the Browns win you'll be seeing him elected mayor of Cleveland
  • Options

if Anderson does it again today and the Browns win you'll be seeing him elected mayor of Cleveland

That's about as likely as hell freezing over, at least the part about winning today is...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Apparently Anderson, Russell, and Sanchez needed a veteran presence in their "Club of Suck".
    Welcome to the club Kerry Collins.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    In two of his games this season Mr. Cutler has paid a visit to club suck.

Derek Anderson didn't do much to remove him from the Captains chair but Russel actually had some positive plays even if it was lazy tackling by the Eagles.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    I managed to watch 3.5 quarters of today's Browns game.

Anderson IS the most inaccurate, narrow sighted quarterback I've ever watched.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Hard to believe this guy was a fantasy QB stud just a couple seasons ago...

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Derek Anderson is actually a decent QB. He is not worse than he was a few years ago, but the team around him is monumentally worse. The O-Line, RB's and WR's are all garbage, and the system is terrible. Nobody is scared of their running game and he has D-Linemen in his face every down. 2 years ago he was a gunslinger hitting every open target, and now nobody's getting open and he's on his back every play.

I doubt Manning or Brady could succeed if you put them in Anderson's place (obviously they would do better, but the team would still suck). Put Anderson on the Vikings or Steelers (teams with balance and weapons) and I bet he does great.