Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Sets that get deleted for being below 10%

When you register a set and it falls off the Registry "proper" for being below 10% after a set period of time it still shows in your "personal" set registry. As time goes by and you come back to the set and add cards to it to move above 10% what do you need to do to have it show up on the main page? It is easier to check the main page then it is to go to your personal pages to see what cards are needed.
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>When you register a set and it falls off the Registry "proper" for being below 10% after a set period of time it still shows in your "personal" set registry. As time goes by and you come back to the set and add cards to it to move above 10% what do you need to do to have it show up on the main page? It is easier to check the main page then it is to go to your personal pages to see what cards are needed. >>

I have several sets in that same limbo region also. They tell you that you are in third place (if you should be), but the registry does not show you.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Once you get above 10%, delete all the cards from your Inventory. Then put them back in & use the Add Set option. Your set will then show up. There might be an easier way, but it's worked for me.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • Options
    There is a much easier way.

1. "View" the set from your list of sets.
    2. Edit the top portion of the set
    3. Re-Check the Publish Box.
    4. Enjoy
    Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets