Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anybody have a 2009-D Business Strike Dime for sale?

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will take a 65-67....... don't need bands.

Thanks, Jon

Comments

• Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    Is this an ordering thread?

I'll take a 65FB image
  • Options
    drizzt, does this mean you don't have one either?
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe there are NONE on ebay. All proofs and a couple P's. I'd try and seach my change but I've yet to see anything 2009.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    This is the pits needing pocket change to fill a whole a Registry Dime set. Really made me mad when they required both BS and SF Dimes in the Complete Dime Set. I wish they had a Complete Silver Dime Set 1796 - 1964! Maybe I should ask for one. Every year the Complete Dime set becomes more polluted.
  • Options
    CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t complain…. Just wait until they decide to do the commemorative dimes... It will take 15 to 20 dimes a year to fill the set. It will really be polluted then, like to rest of the sets…
    My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • Options
    What commemorative dimes?!? image
  • Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    Nope, I don't have one, and they used to be pocket change, until this year, anyway. I've gotten 3 of the Lincoln cents with him sitting on a log, and that's it for anything dated 2009 found here for me.

A complete SILVER dime set would be nice, but in the back of your mind somewhere, you'd know it wasn't REALLY complete without the clads...image

Comemorative dimes indeed....you sir, shall be dealt with later...image

And I'm still up in the air about SF dimes, not sure if I'll buy the last 2 years, or sell the first two years...
  • Options
    dunerlawdunerlaw Posts: 387 ✭✭
    Put my order in for a FB dime please.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If one could find a roll of them one has to wonder if it is worth the trouble to get them graded. They sure don't sell for much on eBay.
  • Options

<< <i> can't believe there are NONE on ebay. All proofs and a couple P's. I'd try and seach my change but I've yet to see anything 2009. >>

Yikes! There's 3 Philly dimes on now! image
    Earlycoin

My E-Bay Stuff
  • Options
    I don't see any 09-P dimes on ebay!?!
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Jon,

You must have stirred up so much interest they were all snapped up.

I see someone has raw satin finish coins now from the mint sets.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking for an 09D business strike too!!!! You west coast guys need to step up and deliver one this way!
  • Options

<< <i>I don't see any 09-P dimes on ebay!?! >>

Link

Still there image
    Earlycoin

My E-Bay Stuff
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't see any 09-P dimes on ebay!?! >>

Link

Still there image >>

Good luck I had a 66FB at $99.99 BIN for a month and no takers.
    BTW that is a members listing also.

Oh and still no D's.
  • Options

I have the 09-P.......I need the 09-D BS AND both the 09-P&D SF coins.

Sorry for the confusion. But the original title to the thread states 09-D.
  • Options

<< <i>I have the 09-P.......I need the 09-D BS AND both the 09-P&D SF coins.

Sorry for the confusion. But the original title to the thread states 09-D. >>

I knew that!!!!image

• Options
    Good luck finding one. They're either still sitting at the mint or they're in the vaults of the Federal Reserve. I've switched over to splitting up a mint set for the Whitmans this year.

I am expecting 2010 nickels and dimes to be just as scarce or not minted at all for circulation.
  • Options
    "Not minted at all" would be great. Then there wouldn't be a slot for them.image
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    If you find a roll, PCGS will encapsulate it for you in a plastic container and label it certified BU for a cost of only double face value of $10. I see one has sold on Ebay for just under $100. This is now the craziest thing I have ever seen. Imagine what a D roll would sell for certified?
  • Options
    I have 5 rolls untouched

I gave 5 to the kids for there weeding day 4 weeks ago

I'm keeping the rest.

actually have 5 of each now..

you bass turds turned me into a hoarder...or coins- DAMN YOU ALL!!!!