Home Sports Talk
Options

Just bought tickets to Chiefs vs Giants

Just bought tickets to Arrowhead this weekend. This will be pretty cool. I have never seen the Giants play in person before, plus this will be the first time I don't have the crappy tickets in the corner of the stadium were it is usually very cool.

Thinking about getting a Cassel jersey but I also kind of want to try to get Manning's autograph. Wearing a Cassel jersey would not help. (At Arrowhead the players enter at the back of the stadium through these cement ramps which are fenced off but there are spots where you can hand things to players. In the past I have had a few players sign for me before the game.)

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Mark,

Enjoy watching the GIANTS go 4-0. LOL

Hope you get the autos you want ... let us know how it goes.

AND SHOW US PICTURES IF YOU DO.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This'll be the Giant's first loss! image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Chiefs are rotating players agin this week on the O-Line....Cassel will get killedimage

Drink lotsa beer if you wear red...
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Rough start for the Chiefs but I can't complain. Chiefs got rid of Herman Edwards and Carl Peterson....picked up free agents that can help..and drafted to positions we needed, all of which myself and most fans approve of. That all should buy the management a little time before we are complaining......like week 5 of 6....image
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.