Home Sports Talk
Options

Kimbo got beat

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sad fight! It wasn't worth watching! imageimageimage
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Shocking, a street fighter who beat up chumps, lost to a legit IFL champion.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    I've watched hundreds of MMA fights, I've seen mabye 2 or 3 guys ever get caught in the crucifix hold - Kimbo got caught twice in one fight.

That guy has no business been in pro-MMA fights, go back to backyard BBQ fighting - your 15 minutes are up
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sickened by the way Dana White was pimping him after he got beat! Dana will make mega bucks off him and send him on his way.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Dana sure changed his tune. While Kimbo doesn't have very much in MMA skills he seems like a decent guy and that's what Dana will count on. If nothing else they are getting ratings for TUF. Dana is already saying that he'll be fighting in the UFC after the show as well.

However, this season so far has been pretty bad IMO. How do guys come on the show without cardio? It's amazing. Supposedly Roy Nelson is the favorite to win, and he really didn't show much last night. The dude is pretty fast for his size though.
  • Options
    You know what's sad, it's been almost two years since Kimbo made his entrance into the sport of MMA. I'd have to say he's a much better fighter now. If people think he's still the same backyard fighter, think again. He'll end up fighting on one of the UFC's PPV's. There is just too much money on the table. It'll probably be a challenge of some kind.