Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*FREE* Coin Photography -- No Strings Attached

Yes, you read the title correctly. I'd like to keep building my photography business, so I thought one great way to keep spreading the word would be to offer my services to board members--for free for a limited time. I just upgraded all of my equipment, and my new camera will produce images significantly larger than the examples I have listed on my website.

So here are the details:

-I'll photograph three coins (raw or slabbed) for you at no cost (maximum value: $5000). An obverse and reverse image will be provided, and I'll put the coin on the background color of your choosing. You'll receive the full-size image, as well as an 800x800 pixel image more suitable for showing online.
-You pay only return shipping (check or MO), which can be via First Class, Priority, Express, or Registered Mail (see below for costs).
-If you wish to send more than three coins, you'll be charged for three fewer than the number you send

So what's the catch? There isn't one. I photograph your coins, put the images online for you, and you have no further obligation. Turnaround is typically within 2 weeks.

See below for a few example images, or visit JK Coin Photography for many more examples.

If you're interested, please send me a PM or email me at Jeremy@JKCoinPhotography.com

-Jeremy

Shipping Rates:
First Class:
-Up to $200 insurance: $3
-Up to $1500 insurance (signature required): $5

Priority:
-Up to $1500 insurance (signature required): $10

Express:
-Up to $1500 insurance (signature required): $20
-Over $1500 insurance: Please PM me for a quote

-Up to $1500 insurance: $16
-Over $1500 insurance: Please email for a quote
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments