Home PSA Set Registry Forum

First Complete PSA Graded Set

I have my first complete PSA graded set., 2005 Finest Mantle Finest Moments Green Xfractors, baseball. It's not a big set, only 20 cards, however, all the cards are SN'd to 50. I built the set in 2005, though I didn't have it graded until recently. Set request turnaround, which occurred today, was a little over two months.

There are 11 PSA10's in the set, and 9 PSA 9's. If anyone has one of the PSA 10's that I need, and is willing to part with it, let me know. These cards are *VERY* difficult to find.
Kevin Thomas

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. Is it on the Registry? Do you have scans to share? Good stuff on completion -- always a good feeling.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    Yes, I'm on the registry. as that set was created today. I'll be "The Emerald City Collection".

Sorry, I don't have a scanner, so no picks.
    Kevin Thomas
  • heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Great Job...It's such a good felling to finish a set.
  • Congratulations! Nice Set!
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a link? I don't see the set anywhere on there. They might not have it up yet I guess.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet Set!! linky
  • cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    Great Job!

I think those numbered cards are underrated and hopefully get their due respect/value someday.

Only 50 made of each, and you have 11 of the 20 as a PSA 10 and the others a PSA 9 is extremely tough.

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    congrats. its always an accomplishment to finish a set.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    nice job congrats!
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    congrats!! hopefully the first of many??
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Congrats!!!! Beautiful set!!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    Thanks everyone!
    Kevin Thomas
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what those cards are, but all of those 9's and 10's sure are impressive to me!

Congratulations!