Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need Some Help From Modern Football Collectors

I bought a box of 06 Leaf Limited and pulled this card. I either cant find any info regarding a price to it, or Im just blind and didnt see it in the book. It is a Brad Smith Gold Phenoms #10/10. Any info on a book value for this would be greatly appreciated. Probably is $1.00 like the rest of my worthless. collection. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Two career TD's and now in his 4th season?

His mom may give you $15.
  • Options
    I'll take it Bill. Send her my way.
  • Options
    My latest Beckett Football (September 2009) says the 1996 Gold Spotlights #'d to 10 are unpriced ( due to rarity, I suppose).

There is someone selling the regular Brad Smith #'d to 100 on eBay, so the Gold one could be a 30 dollar card, with the right buyer (which might be hard to find).

It looks like there are Bronze, Silver, and even Platinum versions, and of course the Platinums are #'d 1/1.

If that was the Jay Cutler Gold Spotlight you had pulled it might be a 300 buck card!
    Collecting: non-sports (celebrities, movies, tv, Batman, Wrestling & Wrestling Divas, & more), and sports (Spurs, Cowboys, Braves and other favorites)

My eBay Store: Chosen Point's Heroic Diversions eBay Store
  • Options
    Yea I was after a Cutler pull. Thats why I picked up one box. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Prolly sell for $5
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry you didn't pull the Cutler. It was still a nice Gold pull, but just not the star power of some of the other cards in the set like Reggie Bush and Maurice Jones-Drew.

Did you pull any of the Legends cards? If so, which ones? image
    Collecting: non-sports (celebrities, movies, tv, Batman, Wrestling & Wrestling Divas, & more), and sports (Spurs, Cowboys, Braves and other favorites)

• Options
    Not sure if its a legends card or not cause it doesnt say so. I pulled a Earl "Dutch" Clark, Rudi Johnson and a Deon Branch Team Trademarks card. Nothing to impressive to me.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think the Legends are SP cards or something. There are some goodies like Montana and Unitas in the set as well, I think.

• Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    You might want to throw it on Ebay as the Jets are hot.

I did Sell Smith's SP Authentic Auto RC for $18 a couple weeks ago.