Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm the newest member of the platinum level!

ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm geeked to get the first 8 sent in!
Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty

Comments

• Options
    Congrats. Just make sure you select 8 coins worthy of grading. Sometimes people do foolish things trying to get 8 coins together for grading. Don't ask me how I know. image
  • Options
    Congrats, just got my results and am very pleased. Don't forget to post before pictures.image
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that sounds like something I did. LOL

<< <i>Congrats. Just make sure you select 8 coins worthy of grading. Sometimes people do foolish things trying to get 8 coins together for grading. Don't ask me how I know. image >>

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats, just got my results and am very pleased. Don't forget to post before pictures.image >>

If I could take pics worth a darn I would. The pictures you guys post on here are absolutely beautiful... you might say I have pic envy, but I'm trying to get better... it's gotta be the camera image
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm geeked to get the first 8 sent in! >>

Choose wisely grasshopper!

"Pic Envy"? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Congrats, just got my results and am very pleased. Don't forget to post before pictures.image >>

If I could take pics worth a darn I would. The pictures you guys post on here are absolutely beautiful... you might say I have pic envy, but I'm trying to get better... it's gotta be the camera >>

Yeah yeah
    We know...It's not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean.....

Some coins are just plain "Interesting"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file