Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone doing an Authentic only October $10 autograph special?

I got a bunch of stuff going in for grades with Navarro's deal, but I also have 5-10 that I want red flip authentic only. Hoping I can add those in to someone else's submission.

LMK
Thanks
Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page

Comments

• Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I've been going back and forth on getting some TTM's slabbed. They have been in boxes for about 12 years now, so they have a few dings, which means I'm looking for "Authentic" and not graded. I will know more by the second week in October and maybe we can put something together then. I'll have about 5-10 too.

Patrick
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I did send a few in on the September special but not as many as I wanted to because I was a few bucks short. I have 3-4 more I would love to send in if someone would let me jump in on their sub as well.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Is there anything in the special that would cover a team signed ball?

And can you get one signature authenticated on a multi player ball or do you have to get all of them authenticated at once? For example, if I have a Lakers team ball that has a fake KOBE signature, are they going to charge me to determine that Lamar Kardashian is fake too?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !