Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

POW! BAM! HOLY BATMAN!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• I am sorry Doug but this post belongs in the deleted forum. I am afraid we are all going to have to pile on you now.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    dilaudid.
  • I am sick and tired of people posting DELETED threads in the NON-DELTED thread forum.

I'm quitting the hobby. This is my last post on this forum and I'm sorry this happened to me anymore.
  • Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am sick and tired of people posting DELETED threads in the NON-DELTED thread forum.

I'm quitting the hobby. This is my last post on this forum and I'm sorry this happened to me anymore. >>

Now you can go open that Corn Dog stand you folks are known for.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    oh, i get it now. i hereby protest Steve's over-inflated prices on graded Batman cards.

hmmph.
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Its all about publicity. Batman is on the cover of SMR, wait until next month when they put the Green Hornet on there. Batman will be yesterday's news
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Or when the new Wonder Woman movie ever comes out. Then all my GEM MINT 10 Lynda Carter cards will be worth something!
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    No don't say it, Bill's quitting the hobby again! Quick, someone send him another Mantle!! imageimage