Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking to buy Gold......SLOWLY...

Let me elaborate on this. I am giving up my nicotine vice this week and thought that maybe as an incentive to myself (To stick to my word) I would buy gold with the money I would have normally spent on "The Scurge". Currently I WASTE about $35 - $40 / week on it, so I figure every 3 to 3 1/2 weeks, I should be able to afford a nice 1/10th eagle, maple, krugg, harmonic, whatever, to stash away.
So, what I am looking for is someone here on the boards who usually has some 1/10 oz. coins for sale, most of the time. I would be more than willing to work out any arrangement that best suited the seller. If someone has 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, older numismatic gold, I could keep saving until the amount was reached. If anyone here is usually moving / acquiring gold on a regular basis and would like a solid customer with a sale about the same time each month (Or whenever), let me know and we can work out arrangements. Of course if gold should go up, it may take me another week or whatever to amass the needed funds.
I figure this might be enough to keep my head in the game and have something tangible for my money, rather than over-priced, ill-gotten crap. Thanks for all who respond.

Regards,
John
Johnathan German

Comments

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    I can't help you but I thought about doing this myself. I planned to use silver though so I can see my reward faster image
  • Options
    Not a bad idea. Good luck if you decide to go through with the "kick."

John
    Johnathan German