Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Bulk player lots!!! WARNING.. several large pics inside....

I have several GROWING player lots… I wanted to see if there was any interest in these lots HERE before I listed them on Ebay. Some of these player lots are getting large! These lots are made up of mostly mid-late 80’s stuff and into early-mid 90’s. There are plenty of earlier and newer cards, but mostly made up of this era. There are lots of dups in these lots. Most cards are in NmMt to MINT condition… most went from pack to monster box to be sorted at a later time. I took pics of each lot, trying to show a good sampling of what cards included in each lot.

I’m starting with these (7) players, but have several more if there is any interest. If you’re interested in a player from this era other than those shown, please IM me and I’ll let you know what I have.

First up… Nolan Ryan. Roughly 460 cards in all. How does $.09/ea SHIPPED sound? $41, gets this lot.

How about a lot of 670 Don Mattingly’s? $.06/ea SHIPPED… $40 gets this huge lot. - SOLD!

How about a lot of 615 Mark McGwire’s? $.07/ea SHIPPED… $43 gets this nice lot! WELL under book value on this lot…

How about a lot of 700 Cal Ripken’s! NICE Lot! $.08/ea SHIPPED… $56 gets this huge lot! - SOLD!

Here’s a lot of 640 Kirby Puckett’s… $.05/ea Shipped! $32 gets this lot!

Here’s a lot of 650 George Brett’s! $.06/ea SHIPPED! $39 gets this lot!

Finally… a massive 795 count lot of… Rickey Henderson. $06/ea SHIPPED! $47 gets this lot!

Let me know if anyone wants one of these lots, or has an interest in another player from this era.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options

<< <i>or has an interest in another player from this era >>

Where is the Paul O'Neill lot?
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    PM'ed
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Dale Murphy!

I was hoping to see a Murphy lot.

Let me know if you stumble across any.

Joey
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    Joey...

I'll put together what I have as far as Murphy and let you know!

I'll put a few other lots up as fast as I can count'em up and grab pics.

• Options
    Nice looking Puckett lot......too bad I have all but three from your picture slabbed already.

Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • Options
    I'd be interested in seeing an Ozzie Smith lot.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in seeing an Ozzie Smith lot.

Sorry Shahekee... I already have a collector that buys up all of my Ozzie's... I'm completely out at the moment.

• Options
    Strawberry and Dale Murphy lots send via PM upon request...

More to come!

• Options
    Happy to say, both the Strawberry & Dale Murphy lots (never shown) have been SOLD!

I put together a few more lots... here we go!

Here's a nice lot HUGE lot of 760 Ryne Sandberg's! I'll sell these for $.06/ea SHIPPED!... that means $45 take this nice lot!

Here's a nice 660 could lot of Tony Gwynn! I'll sell these for $.065/ea SHIPPED!... that means $42 takes this lot!

..and FINALLY... a lot of Ken Griffey Jr's! Here's a NICE lot of 280 Ken Griffey Jr's! I'll let these go for $.14/ea SHIPPED!... $40 gets this lot! You might want to hurry!

More lots to continue coming! Again... just let me know if you're looking for a player from this era that I haven't listed yet!

• Options
    Mid-morning BUMP!

Anymore interest in these lots????

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    My Ripken lot arrived today, GREAT cards!! Really packaged well too! This was a fantastic deal, thanks Russ!
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    WOW! These cards are sweet. I just got my Murphy lot and I am VERY satisfied!

I will be subbing a few of these and I believe that they will have a shot at a ten.

They were shipped as well as any cards I have had purchased in the past.

The cards were all pack fresh and had sharp corners.

I pulled out my 10x loupe and some still look razor sharp. I never really expect to have a single card worth subbing when I purchase any kind of D Murphy lot, and in this lot I have four cards that are an almost lock for a 10.

Highly recommend any of the other lots for the other player collectors!

Good Job Russ.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC