Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I need 1977 Topps Star Wars #207's

Does anyone have any of these "corrected" available, condition not all that important? I need them to complete sets...

gregmo32@aol.com or PM.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    is this the C-P30 card ?

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Yes, but I don't need the funky one, I just need some corrected versions to complete sets.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Good Day,
    Makes me maybe realize the Boner version may have a higher population than the corrected version. I have at least half a dozen of the X-rated version and no corrected ones.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    while the "bonner" version is more popular, I think the corrected version is rarer.

I have one copy.
  • Options
    Corrected

Friend of mine listed one a few days ago.