Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    some of mine from my estate sell find did very well also. I listed 54 of the 155 I bought and I've already made more money than I gave for all of them.
  • Fralic was one of those tough regional issues, but that is absolutely ridiculous.
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    That is the most I have ever seen an SLU sell for.

I mean, Fralic was impressive in the Wrestlemania II Battle Royal, but that is ridiculous!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Nice prices on all of the items you recently sold!

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice prices on all of the items you recently sold! >>

Is this for me, or for the op? If me, thanks, lol.
  • That's one of the tougher issues and the condition looks really good for one that old. It's really high but it is a new sale ans sets the bar for it. The only one that would bring more than that is a 88 Karl Malone in similar condition.
  • Does that mean my Bo Jackson from the same series is worth bazillions?
  • slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭
    Wow that's unreal.
  • Gotta love those 3-way bidding wars! Congrats!
  • Crazy.

Isn't this figure usually a couple hundred or less? More asking, I thought the Young was the most expensive from that set and usually ran around $300. (That one in the auction does look really nice condition wise).
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    Jordan PSA 10 - 1992 Starting Lineup Card

I'll take the Fralic any day over this...absolutely crazy!!!
  • ToroToro Posts: 1,515
    Rare Starting Lineups (regional issues) usually get high prices. The rest, well, don't.

The Jordan is likely back doored from Kenner. Many hit the hobby when they stopped making them. Either way, it's Gem Mint and a Jordan. Definitely the exception.....
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice card - big price.
    Mike