Home PSA Set Registry Forum

What is a fair price for a 1953 TOPPS Willie Mays PSA-7?

The card I am looking at is a real sharp PSA-7, anyone have an idea what I should pay? I know it's difficult to say without a scan so just take my word . . . it's high end and not one of the old PSA flips but not one of the recent ones either with the 1/2 grades.

Thank Youimage

Comments

• HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I just saw one go on ebay last night for $2,300.00, it was quite ugly.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the guy that acts like a dope to just about everyone here is wondering why no one is rushing to help him.
  • I need to do something to change my image with you guys, I'm getting a way worse rap that I feel like I deserve. I think a big part of it is that you type things that you typically wouldn't say in person. I need to work on that.
  • bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I need to do something to change my image with you guys, I'm getting a way worse rap that I feel like I deserve. I think a big part of it is that you type things that you typically wouldn't say in person. I need to work on that. >>

I respect your introspection. My opinion of you went up a notch.

• << <i>The card I am looking at is a real sharp PSA-7, anyone have an idea what I should pay? I know it's difficult to say without a scan so just take my word . . . it's high end and not one of the old PSA flips but not one of the recent ones either with the 1/2 grades.

Thank Youimage >>

/////////////////////////////////

There's a tad more than 100 PSA 7s so far with only 1 PSA 7.5 out there. You might try picking up a well-centered PSA 7 in the $2,500 - $2,750 neighborhood, and go for a possible bump.

Just a thought! Good luck, hope you find a nice one! image

PoppaJ
  • Thank You for your help. I was looking at $2,900.00 but I am going to hold off . . . I think