Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO:42D OGH Mercury,56 FBL Franky,40,55 Washingtons, 46s &45s Lincolns

Hello All,
Round II of my sales--
I'm a small time collector selling off a bunch of coins that don't have any real place in my collection- I feel that my prices are fair (they're based of the Numismedia wholesale prices) but I am willing to take offers on any of these coins. I do not use anything to modify my pictures and I try to describe them as well as possible--Shipping is free on all items -- Insurance can be purchased in addition. I accept payment by paypal (add 3%) or by money order If for whatever reason you are NOT happy with your coin I will take it back no questions asked (Buyer covers shipping).

Thanks For looking--
MS66 FBL Franklin Half Dollar Graded by PCGS $132
Lovely coin with a very unusual orange tone seen on both sides of the coin but mostly on the reverse--Strongly struck and very worthy of the FBL-- The soft spot in the reverse picture is a result of a scratched slab NOT a scratched coin

MS65 1938 D/S Buffalo Nickel Graded by PCGS $140 SOLD
Nice coin blast white with a gold tone on the top of the obverse and about 65% of the reverse--Nothing to dislike

MS66 RD 1945-S Lincoln Cent Graded by PCGS $20
Small black spot next to the "s" other than that its a blast red (Bad lighting) no scratches or spots--

[image

MS66 RD 1946-S Lincoln Cent Graded by PCGS $24
Red,red,red--very small black spot on the left wheat ear--Bad photo again --The coin is NOT spotty tonned --i cant seem to capture red-this coin is as red as you'll see

MS67 SILVER 1976-S Kennedy Half Graded by PCGS $32 SOLD FOR 30
Nice coin --No scratches nothing ugly-Perfect for you set

MS65 1948 Washington Quarter Graded by PCGS $30 SOLD FOR 27
A few contact marks here and there but nothing i would deem a blemish--Nice surfaces --i couldn't get it with my photos but the front actually has a very nice light blue/pink toning to it --Very attractive

MS66FB 1942-D Mercury dime Graded by PCGS $57
This is my favorite coin in the lot- Blast white-No spots, dings,or scratches-- Really a winner a model for all "FB"--For those who care it is in a first generation holder-I don't make to much of that but even with my little experience in Mercury dimes I can say this is a high end 66

A few more--

MS 66 1955 Quarter Graded by NGC $30

This coin is hammered beautiful strike. The obverse has a nice golden luster and the reverse has a dark blue toning (not done justice by my pic)

MS 65 1940 Quarter Graded by NGC $34

There's something to like on both sides of this coin The front has nice rose colored streakings with some copper toning on the rim. The back is just a blast white.

Positive BST transactions with: Patches, Greencopper, 09sVDB, Ajia, Whatsup, RpmHunter, tander123,ModCrewman,Lablade

Comments

• monday
    Positive BST transactions with: Patches, Greencopper, 09sVDB, Ajia, Whatsup, RpmHunter, tander123,ModCrewman,Lablade

• Tuesday---

• Wednesday---

• Bump

• Hrm...Somehow i can't edit my original post anymore --Anyways the Kennedy has been sold and mailed

• Friday--

• Reminder--I am accepting offers--If you see something you like feel free to shoot me your price --Kennedy sold for less than listed

• Weekand

• Sunday--Go giants!

• bump

• Bump for fridays---

• Sat--DONT MAKE ME PAY EBAY FEES!!!

• Sunday

• Bump
    Nickel on reserve

• bump

• Bump

• Nickel is sold--buy that dime you wont regret it

• yep

• Bump

• bump

• If the 1942-D ms66fb dime is still available , please email me at neocacher@gmail.com and I would like to make an offer.
    Member ANA
  • bump

• P.M. sent
    Successful B/S/T transactions with: coindeuce, Lincolnsrule, DNADave, WTCG, jessecarlk, Coppercolor, cucamongacoin, ArizonaJack, SilverEagles92, JZRarities, greencopper, LindeDad, mozeppa
  • BUMP--46s lincoln is reserved

• TTT for the last few

• bump

• BUMP

• Bump