Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1959 Fleer Three Stooges 96 card ALL PSA 7 NQ Set

I have a complete 96 card set of 1959 Fleer Three Stooges ALL PSA 7 NQ listed on the Mile high Card Company auction that ends in 9 days. It is going for way less than half of what it is worth. Please take a look if interested. I also have some other very nice high grade Stooges cards FS.
Thank you
Frank

Comments

• vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    nice cards, i agree the set is a steal right now, the auction of just a psa 7 checklist is almost half of what the entire set psa 7 is going for, good luck with the sale.
  • Twinight with his 12 out of 15 toprated sets has made everyone leery about bidding on any 3 Stooges sets. If/When he ever decides to sell even 3 or 4 of his sets prices will drop. I have never seen any other set with so many of the top sets in the hands of one collector.

I wish you the best with your set but I'm staying away from this set right now, even though I think it is one of the best NonSports sets ever.

The main reason 3 Stooges cards are so high right now is because Twinight has been buying every high grade card in sight for outrageous/insane prices ($72,000.00 for the three highest graded checklist cards)
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me