Home Sports Talk
Options

The Tampa Bay Yucs...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Look worse than the Lions did last season at this point...boy are they AWFUL..on both sides of the ball, too..

BAM!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23-0

All is right with the world again.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    They really *are* the Sucs this year. Peee-yoooo.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the 1976 Bucs could blow out this pathetic bunch...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    86 yards of offense and 4 first downs??? WOW
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Next week the Bucs play the Redskins. It will be their best chance to get a W.

I really believe they will either go 0-16 or 1-15 with their only win coming next week.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Look worse than the Lions did last season at this point...boy are they AWFUL..on both sides of the ball, too..

BAM! >>

Agreed -------------- BAM BAM
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    This team is pretty pathetic. Next week something is going to have to give as the Skins are just as bad.
  • Options

<< <i>

I really believe they will either go 0-16 or 1-15 with their only win coming next week. >>

Unfortunately, I agree. At this point in the season, BEST CASE scenario is 2-14
  • Options
    BAM BAM BAM!!! Wonder what JS has to say about the season so far?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin has been behind the woodshed all evening.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously did they even get 50 yards of Offense?

All kidding aside what a pathetic team the Tampa Bay Bucs have huh?

• Options
    Got this off the Bucs message board I go to....thank god for some humility! image

• Options
    I still maintain that Commie Boy knew both his teams would suck and got purposedly banned so he did not have to come out with lame excuses - there's only so many times you can complain about the refs.

My other theory is that he is wating fo a bucs win to debut his latest ID and say something like "i couldn't post becuase i was banned..."

Just my thought, then again all this free time his thesis might be completed anytime now
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi