Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is anyone else waiting since Feb. for player additions?

I have requests for player additions from Feb. and March that have yet to be finished. Anyone else waiting? I remember last fall it was running 3 months....but 7 months?

Mike

Kirby Puckett Master Set

Comments

• Options
    I have been waiting about the same time for PSA to add a cert to the HOF Autograph set I have. Sent it three times (twice as reminders), but no luck yet. So PSA must have a backlog everywhere.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I've made a lot of additions of late and most of them have made it after 4-6 weeks.

I do have a couple of cert # additions (where the card is in the set but doesn't have an example listed) from more than that long ago that haven't been added, even though the sets have been updated several times and I've resubmitted them, Like Salinas. More than once in fact.
  • Options
    tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    I waited a bit over 6 months last year for a few additions.
  • Options
    Yes, I meant individual cards to a player master set....My requests from Oct-Nov. Were completed in Jan and my Jan requests still haven't been touched?? Maybe they are overwhelmed with the panel/hand cut dilema?? But that's been only the last month....before that there were the registry awards....I'm sure the more sets they add, the farther behind they get with individual card additions...but what's the value in submitting cards to add to the set if it takes 6+ months to get additions completed???? I would think this would be priority as it is a function that leads to more submissions. oh well, not like I can do anything about it....just venting.

Mike

Kirby Puckett Master Set