Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: All Sold - Thanks!

I need to make an expensive purchase (expensive for me anyways image ) and the easiest way to get funds is to off-load some of my silver stash. I have $53 in Morgan/Peace Dollars @ $13.50ea, $280.85 in 90% Silver @ 11x FV and $50.50 in 40% Silver @ 4x FV. This is priced to sell and you can purchase some or all...and I'll even cover shipping on whatever quantity is purchased. I'll accept Personal Check, Money Order, or Paypal (+2.9% please). Here's the breakdown:

40% Silver: (4x FV)
$49.50 - '65-'69 Kennedy Halves <----- SOLD Pending Payment
$ 1.00 - '71-S Ike Dollar <----- SOLD Pending Payment

90% Silver: (11x FV)
$ 52.50 - Walking Liberty Half Dollars <----- SOLD
$118.50 - Franklin Half Dollars <----- SOLD
$ 48.00 - Kennedy Half Dollars <----- SOLD
$ 11.00 - Standing Liberty Quarters <----- SOLD Pending Payment
$ 24.25 - Washington Quarters <----- SOLD
$ 17.40 - Mercury Dimes <----- SOLD
$ 9.20 - Roosevelt Dimes <----- SOLD

Silver Dollars: ($13.50 each)
48 - Morgan Dollars <----- SOLD Pending Payment
5 - Peace Dollars <----- SOLD Pending Payment

I'm new to selling on the forum, but have purchased many, many items and can send board references if needed. I also have feedback of 1113 on eBay with it split about 50/50 between buying and selling.

Pictures can be provided if needed, but assume this is typical circulated silver being sold for bullion value. A few pieces have been cleaned or polished, and there is one holed Morgan. The SLQ's have dates except for two.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan

Comments