Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

2009 Award Certificates?

Is PSA sending out the award certificates this year? I think we got them in early September last year.

One of these days the postage on my certificate pile will be over $1.50.

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Mark , It was my understanding that if you were not going to the luncheon , to pick your awards up , you had to request that they be sent to you.

Hope this helps---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    Mark,
    BJ sent out an email about the awards and certificates on 6/18. Here is the snipit that speaks of the certificates:

In addition, the owners of over 4,200 sets will receive the "Best of the Registry" award icon by their set for being at least 90% complete and in the top spot! Due to the sheer number of award winners, we will be sending out the "Best of the Registry" award certificates on a request-only basis. If you are a "Best of the Registry" winner and would like to receive an award certificate, please email setregistry@collectors.com. In addition, let us know if you would like a different name printed on your certificate other than name you use for your set on the website. Please contact us by Wednesday, July 1st.

Logan
  • Options
    Thanks for the notes. I usually don't look at the PSA e-mails or newsletters anymore. Not really concerned about the certificates either was more just curious as I am not a paid member and I usually got a free SMR and a calendar (which notes the winners) later on....which I have always assumed was related. I imagine they won't send me one of them this year either now.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.