Home Sports Talk

Question for Cleveland Browns Fans...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if the "Eric Must Go" chants have started from the Dog Pound yet....the sooner you get rid of that excuse for a head coach the better. Trust me, I'm a Jets fan...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess there are fewer Browns fans than I thought...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess there are fewer Browns fans than I thought...image >>

I wouldn't admit it either image
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Do you know they play the Ravens this week ?

I realize that on any given week , any team ( except the Lions ) could conceivable beat any other team.

Just a little smack talk.

Hope this doesn't blow up in my face.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
    Do you know they play the Ravens this week ?

I realize that on any given week , any team ( except the Lions ) could conceivable beat any other team.

Just a little smack talk.

Hope this doesn't blow up in my face.

The Bucaneers have a better chance at making the playoffs than the Brownies do of beating the Ravens..

• RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    If you think that Mangini is responsible for the mess in Cleveland, then you haven't been paying attention.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
    If you think that Mangini is responsible for the mess in Cleveland, then you haven't been paying attention.

He may not be responsible for the mess in Cleveland, but I can guarantee you he's not the solution in any way shape or form either.

The sooner Browns mangmnt realizes that the quicker the turnaround can begin.

Edit: +1 for Browns fan sighting..

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just wondering if the "Eric Must Go" chants have started from the Dog Pound yet....the sooner you get rid of that excuse for a head coach the better. Trust me, I'm a Jets fan...image >>

What? You guys no longer call him Man-Genius? image
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The sooner Browns mangmnt realizes that the quicker the turnaround can begin. >>

Management is the problem!

/returns to hiding place
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    The Clowns have the same problem that the Indians do.

• Morning,
    You guy's have no clue!!!! How would you like to be a Raider fan and wait year after year for Al Davis to just bite the dust!!!! (Been waiting 26 years now, Since Superbowl win 1983)!!!!

We"re never going to have team until he is gone and the Team gets a Coach who is allowed to Coach!!!!!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The Clowns have the same problem that the Indians do. >>

Thanks for V-Mart!

Sincerely,

Red Sox Nation
  • GIANT POINT OVERLOOKED!!!!

when I played football (no this isn't going to be a glory day's recap/rehash) I played on the defensive sideof the ball. Everyoneused a base 5-2 defense (DE DT NG DT DE & 2 IL) we had three stunts A B C. any one could come in off the street and adaptation was easy, EVERYBODIES SYSTEM WAS THE SAME.

Now let's check out the "CHOWDERHEAD" MAN*&%^ puts in a new system but on week four of ex season doesn't play either of the QB fighting for the starting job. If I was learning a new system wouldn't you think the last week of exhibition I would like to start with the rest of the 1st string to get more acclimated to the new system. The MAN*&^% is a freaking genius!!!!

thanks for listening, enjoy my avatar

sky
    The Sky Pilot

• jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    your avatar was the only good thing about that post.
    So much for Eric's insistence that he would not change QBs in the season...guess that lasted all of well, 2.2 weeks? image

• calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    image Ouch , I'm sorry this happened to you.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Memo to Browns fans: don't watch the highlight of the Texans-Jags game. You'll get flashbacks to Earnest Byner. image
  • Hope the Browns had a nice stay in Baltimore, come again soon! The Baltimore Ravens
  • lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    The only bright spot and I mean the only one is the combined records of the 3 teams played thus far.......9-0! Doesn't mean much for Brown's fans I know. But atleast they are getting waxed by good teams.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hope the Browns had a nice stay in Baltimore, come again soon! The Baltimore Ravens >>

Kick em' when they're down. Stay classy Baltimore!
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

• << <i>The only bright spot and I mean the only one is the combined records of the 3 teams played thus far.......9-0! Doesn't mean much for Brown's fans I know. But atleast they are getting waxed by good teams. >>

Good point until you look at the combined record of the victims of that 9 and 0 mark. 7 wins 20 losses. even if you take out the 9 victories it's sti;; 7 &11 winning % 388

SKY
    The Sky Pilot

• alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    always easy to kick a team when they are down...I'm a season ticket holder, have been since they returned. eventually they will be back.....don't know when but they will. it's amazing how everyone in these threads love to beat down teams in retreat...i.e. mets, bucs, browns, and when will someone give the Phillies a break, their in first place, yet everyone cuts them apart because of one pitcher.....etc.....I can hardly wait for the nastiness that is due soon when the Yankees and Red Sox go into playoffs.....wouldn't it be great if they lose to the Angels and Twins (still think they will catch Detroit, seems like they always do.) Give credit to teams when they deserve it and quit beating up on the others....someone has to lose.
    forgot to mention....I'm surprised a Steelers suck thread hasn't started yet.....even though the season is only three weeks old....and believe me I"m a Browns fan and would love to start one but instead let's just
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Mangini must've slept with Grote's wife or something. The dude's more obsessed with his former HC than the 3-0 team he claims to be a fan of.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
    Mangini must've slept with Grote's wife or something. The dude's more obsessed with his former HC than the 3-0 team he claims to be a fan of.

Just having a little fun with smack talk, though I can certainly understand that a Browns fan is no mood for fun right now.

Mangini was the coach of the Jets, and one of the worst we've had, so watching him fail miserably in Cleveland is a slightly entertaining diversion in an outstanding year for the Jets so far...

But then again, you thought he was an outstanding pickup after we fired him last winter, so maybe he can turn the team around...I wouldn't hold my breath, though..image LOL!

the coach is not the only problem the Browns have, even if Ryan was here AND Sanchez they would still be 0-3. No o line, no QB, no running attack, suspect secondary, seems like they forgot how to tackle, now Dawson is hurt. Browns are a bad team and I'll agree to that but it's not just because they hired Mangini. prior coaching staffs and management have been terrible ever since their return and I've been there since their return game after game.....