Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA has got to love these google ads!

Nothing like renting out ad space to the competition on your own site!

Free Pack Grading
Submit an item or collection for free authentication and grading.
www.globalauth.com/global-passport

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    +1 for Google in identifying relevant ads :-)

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    that's hilarious...
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    GAI counts as competition?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    It gets better.

GAI used a broken link - it should have been /services/global-passport

Check out their set registry.

Nick

[edited for typo]
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    So, net net, PSA ends up being the winner, as they receive the bulk majority of the monies paid by Global for every instance a CU user clicks on the broken link provided by GAI through Google's AdSense interface.

Ha.

[from he whom is biased in this discussion]
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Global Set Registry

The Global Registry is truly innovative as it allows all grading services to be placed into our database. Collectors can now use whichever grading service they choose and place it into an interactive and competitive environment. Special features including the ability to communicate with their fellow collectors and to launch a registered item directly to an auction, along with several other socially connected resources, makes this registry the best in the business.
    Coming soon…

Coming soon, on Monday.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    By buying a gems of the game wax box for $19.99 at your local walmart. You get one graded gai card and 10 random packs you can then register the card in the box to get a Premier membership I did this one month ago. With the membership the only thing it is good for as of now is Free six card submissions which I am sending my six cards into be slabbed this week.To break even on the box I am sending my cards into Global. lol image
    1938 Cartledge Boxing cards psa 7 - psa 10
    1951 Topps Red backs psa 8 only!
    1960 Golden Press Presidential set Psa 8 's - Psa 9's
    1961 Golden Press psa 9's
    1976 Topps baseball psa 9 Stars
    1980 Kelloggs baseball Psa 9's - Psa 10's
    1988-1989 Fleer Basketball psa 9's
    1988-1989 Fleer Stickers psa 9's
    1989-1990 Fleer Basketball psa 10's
    1992 Coca-Cola Donruss Nolan Ryan 1-26 Psa 10 only Gpa 9.80++ E-mail Newyork00007@aol.com
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'The Leader in Grading and Education'

Great, now I know where to go if I decide to get my MBA!
  • Options

<< <i>Global Set Registry

The Global Registry is truly innovative as it allows all grading services to be placed into our database. Collectors can now use whichever grading service they choose and place it into an interactive and competitive environment. Special features including the ability to communicate with their fellow collectors and to launch a registered item directly to an auction, along with several other socially connected resources, makes this registry the best in the business.
    Coming soon…

Coming soon, on Monday.

Steve >>

GAI went bankrupt i thoght?>
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    yes, but they reformed in a cornfield in Iowa.
    If you grade it, they will come I guess.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's