Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Contest - 3 folks win a PCGS Collectors Club membership! Winners announced.

The "guess the weight of the cents, answer the silly question, write an essay about Coinage Future, and win a PCGS Collectors Club Membership" contest!

Yes. You could win one of three prizes. All of them a PCGS Collectors Club membership.
In fact, you could win one for your budding YN. Or someone you know.

We will have up to three winners.

First, second and third prizes:
A PCGS Collectors Club PLATINUM level membership
A PCGS Collectors Club GOLD level membership
A PCGS Collectors Club SILVER level membership

You can win one for yourself or any one you know!

Question number 1:

The Auto Cents.
The cents sitting in your car. Specifically, In the cup-holder of your car. Where coffee, cola and orange juice have been spilled, dried and spilled again. Where sand and grit collect.
These cents have been there for a while. They used to rattle around, but now they are stuck fast in their place. You see hints of strange orange and green colors amidst the otherwise black coins.
You have considered spending them in the past, but you are embarrassed to hand over a coin which is more coffee-and-grit than it is copper-and-zinc.
You have considered cleaning them off, but all you have managed to do is get dirt under your fingernails and you find out that coffee-grit glue is much harder than you thought.

I weighed mine and turned it into a contest.

I have four cents, encrusted as described above. How much do they all weigh together crust and all? I'm not sure of the years and I don't want to look too closely.

Here is a picture of the cents, taken with my cell phone. Lousy, isn't is. I don't even know where the bars came from. Suffer.

Please give your answer as four digits, in grams. xx.yy grams.

For example, four cents that weighed exactly 2.5 grams each would be 10.00 grams total.
Four cents that weighed exactly 3.11 grams each would be 12.44 grams total.

Okay. Question 1 out of the way.

Now, for an apology. I'm really sorry to have to make my contest resolve around a stupid "weigh the cents" theme.
But it's something that throws a random factor in there such that anyone could win.
I tried harder on my next two questions:

Question number 2:

We all love them...the wheaties...but...

Who would dine on a bowl of worms for a 1909 Victor David Brenner 'S' cent?

The first person to answer this question correctly gets a break on Question number 1:
For the winner of Question number 2...the weight difference for your guess in Question 1 gets cut in half.
So, no matter what you guess for question 1, your answer will be statistically twice as good as it otherwise would have been.

I'm thinking that the first correct answer and thus winner to question number 2 will be quick. But who knows?

Question number 3:

This one is an essay question. And we won't know the winner until YOU ALL VOTE on the winner later on!

It is the distant future. The year 2010. Cotton and linen, as we know it, are gone. Paper currency ceases to be made.
A nasty mutant bacteria has made it all disappear literally overnight. It has all been reduced to a gummy mass.
The only currency that remains are the ones that have already been certified. Those are protected and okay.
The currency forum goes nuts with newfound rarity.
You, being newly appointed to the US House Of Representatives, have been designated the head of the Non-Paper Currency Reformulation Board.
Your job is to propose a new series of COINS to replace the now-gone paper currency.
The US Mint does not make these choices, you do.
What is Your Vision of a future currency that is ALL COINS? What Metals? Designs? Sizes? Shapes? I think we are looking for some imagination here.
$1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 paper denominations are gone. Are you going to take the conservative route and simply replace the previous denominations?
Or is it time for 'change'?

Later on, after a week, the contest stops.
Then, we'll all vote for a winner, with contest entrants doing the voting. If you all vote for your own self, nobody will win this one.
You need to write a Vision so powerful and good that it wins over your forum members!

The winner of question 3 will also get a break on the guessing of question number 1.
For the winner of Question number 3...the weight difference for your guess in Question number 1 gets cut in half.
So, no matter what you guess for question 1, your answer will be statistically twice as good as it otherwise would have been.

The rules:
Be careful about editing your posts. The FIRST person to guess question number 2 gets bonus points.
That means that your answer to Question number 2 must be in an UNEDITED message. If you edit your message, i'll just assume you are copying someone elses correct answer.

You are allowed to edit the weight guess of question number 1 until the contest expires. You might want to make separate posts because of this.

Question number 3 is a long one. You might want to write that one off-line and paste it into a message later. Or, you may know the whole thing right now and you are rarin' to type it up.

No problem. Take your time, think about it. You have a week or so.

Contest ends September 27th, at 5pm PDT. At that time, i'll start up the essay voting stuff.

I certainly hope I have not screwed up with the rules here, and I reserve the right to correct my mistakes.

If someone goofs up and writes something that ends up getting this thread poofed, then I guess the whole contest is null and void. So keep Question 3 on the up-and-up. I'm looking for positive energy, here.

Once again, the prizes:

We will have up to three winners.

First, second and third prizes:
A PCGS Collectors Club PLATINUM level membership
A PCGS Collectors Club GOLD level membership
A PCGS Collectors Club SILVER level membership

Note that these prizes are not transferrable nor resellable. The winners (or a person of the winners' choice) will receive a PCGS membership in their name.

But although they are not transferrable, they can be assigned to anyone you want.

Winners will be contacted by me via PM. I will need your mailing and contact information to give to PCGS just as if you were getting a membership yourself.
PCGS will mail the kit to your door.

No, I will not be giving out cash equivalents. The cash in this contest goes to PCGS. The membership goes to you or your designated YN or othersuch.
If you are entering this contest to resell the prize, we're gonna have a problem.

Now that the nasty stuff is out of the way...

Put your thinking caps on. Search for that inspiration. Reach for the stars.

Comments

• Options
    WoozyWoozy Posts: 27 ✭✭
    David Hall's son would eat worms for an SVDB.
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    That was quick.

We have a question number 2 winner.

Is that common knowledge in the numismatic community?

That means that when Woozy guesses the weight of the cents, the difference between the actual weight and that guess will be cut in half before assessing who is closest.

And if Woozy choses not to answer questions number 1 and 3, then i've screwed up and nobody wins question number 2.
  • Options
    I'll reply to #1 but I have to think about it first.

In the interest of fairness (and laziness) I'll leave #3 for someone else to win.
  • Options
    Well, question number 3 is a vote. Your story would have to be Pretty Darn Good for folks to vote for it considering you have already won question 2!

Congratulations! Take your time!
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question 1

I guess that they weigh 11.80 grams.

Thanks for the chance image
  • Options
    Not certain if I'm supposed to throw this out there yet but I will guess 13.48 for the cents. Thanks
    Its all relative
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    I'll guess 10.61 grams for the first question.

Ed
  • Options
    All we need now is a guess on the weight...

And optionally the question #3 essay...

We have a winner for question #2.

Yer' doin' fine.

• Options
    For #3...

Everything is in panic because without paper money the fed is worried about the damage to the economy. The only winner so far was the credit card companies.

The government decides to do it simple and fast.
    As part of it they discontinue the cent (can't afford to make cents anyway) and half dollar and dollar coins (nobody uses them anyway).
    That way they can re-use some existing machinery.

All of the coins are dated on the edge so new dies are only needed when old dies wear out.
    There's no room for a portrait on any of them since the centers are open holes so no arguments over what portrait to put on them.
    They all fit the motto and denomination along the outer edge.

The simple coins are:

A new coin the size as the normal cent with an open center replaces the $1 bill. It's copper coated zinc. These are copper color.

To get things done simple and fast they drop the $2 denomination since they weren't used much anyway.

A new coin the size of a half dollar with an open center replaces the $5 bill. It's CN. These are white so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin the size of a sac/presidential dollar with an open center replaces the $10 bill. It's CN. These are blue so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin the size of a Morgan dollar with an open center replaces the $20 bill. It's CN. These are green so you can easily tell the denomination and the old green color reminds people of the old currency.

A new coin thats 50mm diam with an open center replaces the $50 bill. It's CN. These are red so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin thats 60mm diam with an open center replaces the $100 bill. It's CN. These are gold in color so it seems valuable like the modern golden dollars but much bigger so you can easily tell the denomination.

The whole set is done and shipped in record time. The colors have symbolic meaning, red/white/blue to be patriotic and green out of sentiment for the old currency and gold to show value.

The next year they get sued by people that get the open center coins stuck on their fingers and toes. They fix it by adding plastic centers and start all sorts of designs to get collectors interested.

Ed
  • Options
    Lovely! Excellent!

Realize that if someone else comes up with an Obviously Better story...

You are all free to make revisions and upgrades!
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I say 10.81 grams
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    For #3... (just one slight revision)

Everything is in panic because without paper money the fed is worried about the damage to the economy. The only winner so far was the credit card companies.

As part of it they discontinue the cent (can't afford to make cents anyway) and half dollar and dollar coins (nobody uses them anyway).

All of the coins are dated on the RIM so new dies are only needed when old dies wear out.
    There's no room for a portrait on any of them since the centers are open holes so no arguments over what portrait to put on them.
    They all fit the motto and denomination along the obv/rev between the open center and edge.

The simple coins are:

A new coin the size as the normal cent with an open center replaces the $1 bill. It's copper coated zinc. These are copper color.

To get things done simple and fast they drop the $2 denomination since they weren't used much anyway.

A new coin the size of a half dollar with an open center replaces the $5 bill. It's CN. These are white so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin the size of a sac/presidential dollar with an open center replaces the $10 bill. It's CN. These are blue so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin the size of a Morgan dollar with an open center replaces the $20 bill. It's CN. These are green so you can easily tell the denomination and the old green color reminds people of the old currency.

A new coin thats 50mm diam with an open center replaces the $50 bill. It's CN. These are red so you can easily tell the denomination.

A new coin thats 60mm diam with an open center replaces the $100 bill. It's CN. These are gold in color so it seems valuable like the modern golden dollars but much bigger so you can easily tell the denomination.

The whole set is done and shipped in record time. The colors have symbolic meaning, red/white/blue to be patriotic and green out of sentiment for the old currency and gold to show value.

The next year they get sued by people that get the open center coins stuck on their fingers and toes. They fix it by adding plastic centers and start all sorts of designs to get collectors interested.

Ed
  • Options
    10.3 grams

• Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    I dunno 11.23 grams.

For question number 3.

Lets see here...I think we would stick with the dollar as a base unit...since the US is not open to much "change." We get rid of cents in general, and sub-divide the dollar into smaller, fractional dollars. All the coinage would be redesigned in classical styles...and in higher relief. The dollar, quarter, half and tenth would be in use (as coin.) The dollar will remain much the same as the pres dollars in size and composition, the half would be hexagonal with a golden finish, the quarter would be just a mite smaller but circular with a hole in the center, and the tenth would be a smaller piece of copper...we might also have a twentieth piece, that would be made of either pewter or graphite...I lean toward graphite.

The bills are very interesting. They are made of a very fine mesh kevlar/metal weave. They are virtually indestructable and very useful (especially if you ever get shot in the back pocket image.) The metal has a specific magnetic signature (or perhaps isotopic) that identifies it as a specific denomination. This helps blind people (with the government issued magnetic reader device) it helps with vending machines, bank transactions and sales, since the bill can literally be "scanned" for authenticity. Each bill has a code that is unique, which identifies it and authenticates it...this code is recalled each time this bill is used, thus enabling the mint to track the life and use of the bill each time it is scanned. When a bill has reached it's estimated expiration date and it crosses paths with a bank...the bill is identified for removal (using the electronic bill counting, dispensing and recovery system) and the bill is then returned to the fed...or mint for evaluation and reissue. Bills include the 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500. Each bill has a distinct size and shape...nothing crazy, but enough that one could recognize the bill imediately without having to read the number. The pictoral design of the bills would be choosen through contests that anyone could enter (there would be county, state and fedral levels...to win the design one would have to win all three levels.)

It's late...I should go to bed...image
  • Options
    I believe the coins weigh 10.93 grams total.
  • Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say that the wonderful collection of 4 cents weighs 11.37 grams total.
    HEY! I made to 100!!!
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    I'll guess the cents have been around awhile, even though they're heavily dressed in goo they lost weight: 09.99
    Remember, I'm pullen for ya; we're all in this together.---Red Green---
  • Options
    TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Ill guess 11.87 grams total. Thanks.
  • Options
    this should be fun

Question #1 10.60 grams

Question#2 with out any qustions i would for sure.

Question #3
    first i would keep the sca as our one dollar coin as it is now 26.5mm, i would drop the 2 dollar all to gather, i would like to see some of the older desine brought back for the larger coins
    all round with raded edges with all in nickel
    $5--obv flowing hair with a rev of flying eagle30.6mm
    $10--obv seated Liberty with a rev of buffalo 38.1mm
    $20--obv caped bust with a rev of timber wolf 38.1mm
    $50-- Indian head with a rev of a with old stile of sail ship
    $100-- Standing Libert with a rev of amercain silver eagle
    but in much better and more details then the mint does now.!!!

john

References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    ? #1 9.36 grams

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    12.84 grams
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    I would replace all the currency with plastic 84 cent pieces. You know why.
  • Options
    Question number 1: 10.45 grams.

Thank You Papabear image
  • Options
    Thanks for the chance!

Answer 1: 13.48

Answer 2: revised (lol) David Hall's son would eat worms for an SVDB, along with about 97% of the rest of the coin collectors.

Answer 3: After the unexpected destruction of paper currency the governments of the world were in a panic...
    Many started mass producing coins (including our own government for about a month) only to realize it was a futile solution.
    The United States government decided to force all banks and banking systems dealing with or in the US to provide internet banking for the next 3 years while they dealt with the problem.
    For the next 3 years no money was produced in the US, with the execption of mint and proof sets and coins.
    After 2 years it was decided that the replacement would be a fiber optic coin containing a small amount of aluminum in the center of it.
    The fiber optic bills for the first year were the same shape and size of the original bills they replaced.
    The following years the government got creative adding a battery compartment in them giving them special effects.

The first year bills suprisingly looked very similar to the original bills in color (although they had kind of a 3d look to them)

The general public was shocked and pleased by what could be done with the fiber optic bills that the smaller denominations up to the 10 dollar bill sold out and were kept by the general public that currency collecting was the newest and hottest fad going.

Internet banking became the new american currency as noone wanted to part with the fiber optic bills and they skyrocketed in price until the US government had to discontinue the fiber optic bill in the year 2015 were they were made in limited editions mint and proof and a new currency took its place which was.......................
  • Options

<< <i>
    For the next 3 years no money was produced in the US, with the execption of mint and proof sets and coins. should read mint and proof set coins
    After 2 years it was decided that the replacement would be a fiber optic coin ( should read bill not coin ) . >>

• Options
    I'll guess 11.25 grams. Thank you for the chance.
  • Options
    I'll guess 10.91 grams.image
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    We have 5 stories.

Everyone who has entered this contest up to this point is entitled to one vote for their favorite.
    There are a total of 18 folks in the contest. So, there are a total of 18 possible votes.

I'll keep 'the polls' open until Wednesday just to give everyone plenty of time to get back here for a vote...or if there is a clear winner, i'll call it early.

Here are the stories:

GrumpyEd:

<< <i>

All of the coins are dated on the RIM so new dies are only needed when old dies wear out.
    They all fit the motto and denomination along the obv/rev between the open center and edge.

The simple coins are:

>>

Billet7:

<< <i>Lets see here...I think we would stick with the dollar as a base unit...since the US is not open to much "change." We get rid of cents in general, and sub-divide the dollar into smaller, fractional dollars. All the coinage would be redesigned in classical styles...and in higher relief. The dollar, quarter, half and tenth would be in use (as coin.) The dollar will remain much the same as the pres dollars in size and composition, the half would be hexagonal with a golden finish, the quarter would be just a mite smaller but circular with a hole in the center, and the tenth would be a smaller piece of copper...we might also have a twentieth piece, that would be made of either pewter or graphite...I lean toward graphite.

The bills are very interesting. They are made of a very fine mesh kevlar/metal weave. They are virtually indestructable and very useful (especially if you ever get shot in the back pocket .) The metal has a specific magnetic signature (or perhaps isotopic) that identifies it as a specific denomination. This helps blind people (with the government issued magnetic reader device) it helps with vending machines, bank transactions and sales, since the bill can literally be "scanned" for authenticity. Each bill has a code that is unique, which identifies it and authenticates it...this code is recalled each time this bill is used, thus enabling the mint to track the life and use of the bill each time it is scanned. When a bill has reached it's estimated expiration date and it crosses paths with a bank...the bill is identified for removal (using the electronic bill counting, dispensing and recovery system) and the bill is then returned to the fed...or mint for evaluation and reissue. Bills include the 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500. Each bill has a distinct size and shape...nothing crazy, but enough that one could recognize the bill imediately without having to read the number. The pictoral design of the bills would be choosen through contests that anyone could enter (there would be county, state and fedral levels...to win the design one would have to win all three levels.)
    >>

jnd1955:

<< <i>first i would keep the sca as our one dollar coin as it is now 26.5mm, i would drop the 2 dollar all to gather, i would like to see some of the older desine brought back for the larger coins
    all round with raded edges with all in nickel
    $5--obv flowing hair with a rev of flying eagle30.6mm
    $10--obv seated Liberty with a rev of buffalo 38.1mm
    $20--obv caped bust with a rev of timber wolf 38.1mm
    $50-- Indian head with a rev of a with old stile of sail ship
    $100-- Standing Libert with a rev of amercain silver eagle
    but in much better and more details then the mint does now.!!!
    >>

MrSpud:

<< <i>I would replace all the currency with plastic 84 cent pieces. You know why. >>

VirtualWon:

<< <i>After the unexpected destruction of paper currency the governments of the world were in a panic...
    Many started mass producing coins (including our own government for about a month) only to realize it was a futile solution.
    The United States government decided to force all banks and banking systems dealing with or in the US to provide internet banking for the next 3 years while they dealt with the problem.
    For the next 3 years no money was produced in the US, with the execption of mint and proof sets and coins.
    After 2 years it was decided that the replacement would be a fiber optic bill containing a small amount of aluminum in the center of it.
    The fiber optic bills for the first year were the same shape and size of the original bills they replaced.
    The following years the government got creative adding a battery compartment in them giving them special effects.

The first year bills suprisingly looked very similar to the original bills in color (although they had kind of a 3d look to them)

The general public was shocked and pleased by what could be done with the fiber optic bills that the smaller denominations up to the 10 dollar bill sold out and were kept by the general public that currency collecting was the newest and hottest fad going.

Internet banking became the new american currency as noone wanted to part with the fiber optic bills and they skyrocketed in price until the US government had to discontinue the fiber optic bill in the year 2015 were they were made in limited editions mint and proof and a new currency took its place which was....................... >>

Good luck!

For folks who have entered this contest, just vote for your favorite story right here in this thread.

• Options
  • Options
    Surely, there will be more than one vote...

Shirley?

Hello?
  • Options
    I guess my vote really does count image
  • Options
    before i vote i must point on this
    rules were
    Your job is to propose a new series of COINS to replace the now-gone paper currency.

What is Your Vision of a future currency that is ALL COINS?
    What Metals?
    Designs?
    Sizes?
    Shapes

there were only 5 storys
    one just a statement. no vote
    one a history leason. no what he thought
    one was a srate story, but i dont thing i like to carry---They are made of a very fine mesh kevlar/metal weave
    sence it would be rude to vote of my self, hehehehe

ok i got my vote

Grumpyed -- one for for him

john
    References

Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    Well, now we definitely need more votes or I will be forced to flip a coin!

I'll keep the voting polls open through Wednesday, closing that evening. Hopefully this will give other folks time to revisit this thread.
  • Options
    From Billet7

Each bill has a code that is unique, which identifies it and authenticates it...this code is recalled each time this bill is used, thus enabling the mint to track the life and use of the bill each time it is scanned.

BIG brother knowes to much already!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for.......

jnd1955

Thank You Papabear image
  • Options
    If I don't get another vote by tonight...

I'm going to have to whip out a random number generator and select one of the three top-placed stories.

• Options
    well I have 2 choices I can vote for myself (i do want one of the memberships)
    or I can vote for someone else ( one that has a vote or one that doesn't)

IMO the story should have been what would happen and coins are not the way.
    first off they are bulky they are heavy and well unless you want to go to the arcade or laundrymat just how many do you carry or want to carry with you at any time?

for the one other person who created a replacement bill ( which is the most likely senario ) if we were in control hey guess what we chose yes a bill!!!

As for my vote I will debate for a few hours and place it later.
  • Options
    Go ahead and vote any way you want. It is your vote!

I have not even weighed the coins yet, so I have no idea who is closest to winning.

I'll 'close the polls' tonight at 9PM PST to try and give everyone plenty of time.

Then i'll weigh the coins, post the photo and start contacting winners.

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but i'll try and work through the logistics quickly and make that call to PCGS to order the prizes.

By the way...I will get a Platinum Membership for myself. It's as if I WON the contest too!!
  • Options
    Well although I liked Billet7 idea of the general public contests for the designs, I have decided to be greedy, and hope it gives me a little advantage... sorry.

Therefore I cast one vote for myself.

VirtualWon

Come on number generator image
  • Options
    The results:

Crust, crud, hairs and all:

10.25 grams!

woozy - 11.25g 1.0g
    illini420 - 10.80g 1.55g
    cars - 13.48g 3.23g
    GrumpyEd - 10.61g 0.36g
    CoinCrazyPA - 10.81g 0.56g
    fruitloops - 10.3g 0.05g
    Billet7 - 11.3g 1.05g
    Lambeau - 10.93g 0.68g
    ponderit - 11.37g 1.12g
    weg - 9.99g 0.26g
    TCoins 11.87 g 1.62g
    jnd1955 - 10.60g 0.35g
    bigtime36 9.36g 0.89g
    mrspud - 12.84g 2.59g
    papabear - 10.45g 0.2g
    virtualwon - 13.48g 3.23g
    filthybroke - 10.91 0.66g
    allcoinsrule - 11.69g 1.44g

Now, those are the unadjusted differences.

Three stories got votes.
    1) GrumpyEd
    2) jnd1955
    3) VirtualWon

Trying fruitlessly to build suspense for the random number generator...

the number is....

That's GrumpyEd

The difference of 0.36 g gets cut in half to 0.18g

Woosy, with the correct answer to question 2 gets the difference of 1.0g cut in half to 0.5g. Unfortunately, that's not enough to win.

Here are the winners:

FIRST PRIZE - difference of 0.05g - fruitloops
    SECOND PRIZE - difference of 0.18g - GrumpyEd
    THIRD PRIZE - difference of 0.20g - papabear

I'll contact the winners by PM to arrange for delivery of the prize. Thanks for entering! I look forward to the next giveaway which will hopefully be a long time from now if I stop posting junk.

• Options
    WOW!

Thanks for setting this up image

Ed
  • Options

Thank You Papabear image
  • Options
    Congrates guys if was fun lol

thanks for the change, guess now i have to pay my own dues hehehe and there due next month heheheehh

john
    References

Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    Thank you as well!
  • Options
    Well, I got on the phone today and tried to order prizes.

And I realized that they want phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the soon-to-be members.

So, I have to do another round of e-mails.

Sorry it's taking so long.
  • Options
    All 3 prize memberships have been ordered and should be arriving in your mailbox soon...
    ...including one Platinum for me. Heh....

Congratulations again!

• Options
    What a coincidence!
    Today I went to a local monthly coin show and was chatting then realized the person I was chatting with was Fruitloops.

What a coincidence, we both won the contest then we met at the coin swap by chance.

Nice to meet Fruitloops and thanks again to Adam.

Ed