Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Return of the Yeti

OK Guys, I have been in Yetiland for a couple of years now, what with a full-time coin business, doing 30 shows a year and keeping up with everything that's going on, I just kind of drifted away. I see a lot of the same old suspects are still hanging out in these dark spaces and I'm happy to be back in the Darkside.

A few years ago I posted a request for forum members to send coins to a kid that was going through some rough times. I had forgotten all about this until I got this message a couple of days ago:

"Dear danglen,

Hello, I am not sure if you will remember me. I am the kid that you were so nice to a few years ago. You shared my name with your friends from around the world. I received so many different coins and other stuff from all of your coin friends. I have a great collection because of you. I am now almost 11 years old and still think about how nice you were to me. My mom and dad think so too. I hope you get this I would think it would be cool if you emailed me too. I hope you got my thank you notes with the pictures I drew. I am a better drawer now. I still love collecting coins and have even shared some with my friends they didn't like it as much as me though.
Your friend
Shane McNally"

Just thought I would come back and share and let you know that sometimes the little things we do pay off big-time in a kids life.
Darksiders ROCK!!!!
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments