Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Basketball HOF Game Used Jerseys - Patches

Is it possible to start a "game used" set registry?

I know they already have a Basketball HOF Autographs set. If not the HOF as a whole, maybe just the 50 Greatest...

Does anybody out there collect basketball HOF jerseys or patches? Please feel free to share some scans!

I will start off with one:

This one will count for Baylor and Magic, unless I get a Magic solo card. I like the patch on the Baylor, so thats why I count it as a Baylor card, but I have no other Magic, so this gotta do for now.

I have a bunch more players, but I gotta get scanning and I have no time right now.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    I would be up for a registry but I really dislike the giant slabs PSA usually uses for GU. They are tough to store and take up a ton of space for a simple card. They really need to work on developing a thicker slab which is the same height as the current slabs foir normal cards.

Here are a few of my favorites ....

• Options
    Nice cards Justin, I love Chronology, thanks for sharing!

Oh, I think I know what you mean, because the Chronology cards are thick along with other issues, so thats why they use the bigger holders. Are they too big though? Do they move around? I remember getting a few 2001 Legendary Jerseys graded and they came in the regular holder and they were actually smushed in there and I don't think thats good for the card. I think the big holders are ok if they don't move around, but I feel your pain of having different looking holders.

I will probably stick with all thick cards, because I myself wouldn't want to have all different sizes. Call it crazy, but I can't stand that! Either all thin and all thick for me. LOL
  • Options
    Here is my Moses Malone patch...

• Options
    Here is my Chamberlain... image

Edited to add: And also my Dr. J but not Malone, because I have his solo patch which I showed above.
  • Options
    Here is my Nate "Tiny" Archibald...

Does anybody collect Basketball HOF game used?