On Ebay 1972 316 Rayfield Wright PSA 9

I dont know how to post a link so the ebay item is 190333890315

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice card. Here's the link:

Rayfield 9

Good luck with your sale.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    thanks for the help with the link
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    How are the nicer 1972 Topps football cards doing lately on eBay?

I haven't been following them much lately, but I've been trying to decide which of my early 1970's raw football sets to break up and put on eBay.

I know many of the '72's are tough, and I've got some nice NM/MT and Minty raw cards for that set ... but it seems like a lot of the 1970's sets are down right now, and I'd hate to take a bath by auctioning them off at the wrong time.

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    Auction ends tonight