Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

9/11/01

Let's remember all of those who lost their lives 8 years ago today. God Bless.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    AMEN
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to all the 9/11 victims.
  • Options
    My company lost 295 people in the attacks 8 years ago today. 294 of them worked on the floor where one of the planes impacted. The other was a passenger on one of the planes.

Needless to say, it's going to be a very somber day at the office.

Never forget.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    god speed
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
  • Options
    My prayers are with all the families that endured a loss on that day.
  • Options
    It amazes me how so many people (especially elected officials) seem to operate as though that day never happened, as though it could never happen again.
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Its hard for me to believe its been 8 years. I remember that day and the weeks and months to follow
    like it was yesterday.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    A life changer for sure. My sympathies to all the people who lost loved ones that day. I will certainly never forget watching that on TV as I rode the stationary bike at the gym.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never forget where I was that day when I heard the news of the attacks.

God bless the families that lost love ones that day.

We'll never forget.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Gave me chills to read this. I don't think anyone will forget where they were during these horrible attacks.

• Options
    ...never forget, and make sure those who follow will remember....
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    GOD BLESS image
  • Options
    Peace
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My company lost 295 people in the attacks 8 years ago today. 294 of them worked on the floor where one of the planes impacted. The other was a passenger on one of the planes.

Needless to say, it's going to be a very somber day at the office.

Never forget. >>

Amazing
    How horrible to be that close to so many of the victims.

I teach middle school history and with every passing year, the new group of students was younger when the attacks happened. Getting harder to prod their memory of that day. It's important we treat the tragedy with the respect it deserves, especially for the younger generation.
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Let's also remember the ones who are still waging war for our freedom. Our troops make me proud everyday. This will always be a sad and somber day for myself.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options

<< <i>Let's also remember the ones who are still waging war for our freedom. Our troops make me proud everyday. >>

+1
  • Options
    What a helluva day that was. May those who we lost rest in peace as we somberly remember the memories of that terrible day.
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Let's also remember the ones who are still waging war for our freedom. Our troops make me proud everyday. >>

+1 >>

+2
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    How quickly time passes. I teach high school and dedicating today to the attacks on 9-11. The kids in my class don't know too much about it because the were young elementary students when it happened. Many of their parents shielded them from all the details. I'm glad I can teach them more about this very tragic and important piece of history.

Tony
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>How quickly time passes. I teach high school and dedicating today to the attacks on 9-11. The kids in my class don't know too much about it because the were young elementary students when it happened. Many of their parents shielded them from all the details. I'm glad I can teach them more about this very tragic and important piece of history. Tony >>

EVERY school age child in the USA should be taught about that horrific day!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Memories from three years ago...
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Never Forget!

aconte
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    May all those who lost their lives RIP.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    we will never forget
  • Options
    I was in 5th grade when it happened and the entire day was a total blur. I was old enough to kinda understand what was happening but not fully grasp how that day would change our country. Hopefully our great nation never has to experience something like that again.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Lets never forget,Rip.And lets never forget those hero's that risked thier lives so many other could live.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)