Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Why are my cards from my last sub just sitting in CA???

Starting to wonder if the USPS lost my stuff. Although I've heard that registered mail is slower... it's been stuck in CA for over a week now... REALLY???

Anyone experienced this before? My last three subs all got to me within 3-4 business days after getting the shipped email.

------------------------------------------------------------------

USPS Online Status as of 09/10/2009 2:25PM CST

Label/Receipt Number: **** **** **** *
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was accepted at 1:18 PM on September 2, 2009 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    We've had a lot of mail this week and most of us had monday off for the holiday, so it will take longer than usual. But USPS normally does not scan any registered at any point between pickup and when it arrives at the destination office. USPS considers not scanning the item to be an added level of protection. If you have an interest in stealing a registered package they don't want you to know where it is and what path it takes along the way.

• Options
    cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    I can vouch for that...my package showed it was stuck here for a week until PSA finally checked it in
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can vouch for that...my package showed it was stuck here for a week until PSA finally checked it in >>

This is one coming back to me though... not one I sent to them!
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I can vouch for that...my package showed it was stuck here for a week until PSA finally checked it in >>

This is one coming back to me though... not one I sent to them! >>

I had one that took two weeks from scanning in Newport Beach until it arrived safely back to me. Annoying as heck. Don't panic though.
  • Options
    i got one still waiting from 8/6/09

...some pujols stuff and some OLD stuff...
  • Options
    My cards almost always arrive from PSA on the 5th mail day from shipping date. I now have one that is on the 10th mail day (13th calendar day) that has not arrived.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    My latest sub was "shipped" on 8/26/09, and didn't arrive on my doorstep until 9/11/09 (two weeks later). Sucks.
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one that shipped on 9/2 that I have not received yet. It was just 2 cards. I hate registered mail. I have never had a priority package lost ever, but I guess it is always good to be on the safe side.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies