Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

09 A&G 12 box case or $1,000 for this 09 A&G printing plate.

Offering your choice of either a 12 box hobby case of 2009 Allen & Ginter or $1,000.00 for the 2009 Allen & Ginter cyan printing plate #1/1 of Loren Opstedahl, the champion sheep shearer.

I am casting out some bigger bait in hopes of finally finding this last card. image

Keith
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of him.

• Options
    Umm this is the 4th time.
    Mike
  • Options
    I see you have yet to try FCB (Freedom Cardboard), Topps, The Bench.

Good Luck. Get the silk?
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>I see you have yet to try FCB (Freedom Cardboard), Topps, The Bench.

Good Luck. Get the silk? >>

Actually, I am already on FCB, Topps, and The Bench.

I did get the silk card. I couldn't find one for quite awhile, but then all of a sudden two of them became available within the last couple of days.

Keith
    "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6.
  • Options
    Still looking.

Keith
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I think that it sucks that if this has been pulled its probably sitting in someones closet. If I weren't on this site I wouldn't know it has any real value. I probably wouldn't be in a big hurry to put something on Ebay I assumed was worth $10. Good luck on your hunt!!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Probably sitting in a retail box at a Target somewhere. I can't imagine anyone having this card and turning down $1,000. Just curious, are you that into sheap shearing?

-Michael
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Unless you just have the money to burn, I would bet you can offer $250 for the card and it has just as likely a chance of finding its way to you, and you are still paying way above ebay prices.

• Options
    I see your selling your set! It looks like the search for the Cyan has come to an end! Good luck on your next endeavor!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I see your selling your set! It looks like the search for the Cyan has come to an end! Good luck on your next endeavor! >>

wow, at a huge loss? Looks like a great price for the rare A&G collector.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    The last plate was pulled by a FCB member, but for whatever reason this guy wasn't trading it. A tough lesson to learn when you talk so much
    about the one card you need. Probably 99 times out of 100 the guy who has the 4th plate would trade it if not give it away, but this is
    the exception. Can you blame this guy for being disappointed and for selling out?