Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Spam updated 9/7 to list coins - Registry quality coins for sale on eBay ... :)

I see other for sale threads. I remember we used to allow for sale threads here. I haven't posted here in a while so if things have changed PM me and I'll edit this post.

I have a 1878 Double Dime listed on eBay. PR 64. This is a great coin for the Complete US Type set and a very necessary coin for a 20 cent registry set. It used to be one of my favorites when I owned it many years ago and listed it in my Complete Type set attempt. I was fortunate enough to have a chance to buy it back after many years...

Edited to actually list the coins for sale on eBay:

PCGS certified coins certain to help some registry sets:

1943-D Jefferson Nickel PCGS MS67FS - Registry Quality!
1994-S Jefferson Nickel - PCGS PR70DCAM - Perfection!

1986-S Roosevelt Dime - PCGS PR70DCAM - Perfection!

Rare 1878 Double Dime 20c PCGS PR64 - Toned w/ Contrast

1991-S Washington Quarter - PCGS PR70DCAM - Perfection!

1976-S Clad Type 2 Eisenhower - PCGS PR69DCAM - Superb!

1980-S Susan B Anthony - PCGS PR70DCAM - Perfection!

2007-W 10th Anniversary Platinum Set PCGS 69DCAM & PR70

Also $5 AGEs in MS 70 see B/S/T thread for details

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Oh, I'll have to pay attn. to what you got!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Carl the rules said 10 coin limit, all PCGS coins ONLY. Once posted no TTT's in any form to keep the thread at or near the top.
    Many have shown contempt for the rules, thinking they are above them, so do as you please. I will catch more static for quoting the rules than you will if you break them. Good luck with your sales..
    Dan
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I will catch more static for quoting the rules than you will if you break them.

Dan, I would give you static, but then I will catch more static for giving you static for quoting the rule than the static Carl will if he breaks the rules. image

Good Luck Carl.
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    You can only spam PCGS graded coin sales here
  • Options
    It's shocking how much static is already being generated!

Not to worry, I will not list more than 10 and all are PCGS certified suitable for PCGS registry sets. image

edited to say: coins listed in original post.