Options

Marcus 2x2 Square Plastic Holders

Hi all,

Has anyone used these holders?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    I do...what do you want to know? They make a bunch of different sizes. They also have holders for years. I plan to eventually put all my US and Canadian coins into them. (I need to buy a bunch more holders) but I have various important coins in small 2x2s.

I love them...I just wish they were available in more sizes...made for US coin sizes only as far as I can tell...

Here is a scan of one...coin is really fully red, scanning is not great for capturing coins luster!

Here is the multi-year holders. I have them going to half dollars and large dollars. There is also a version for the small dollars which I have not gotten any of yet and also 5-coin quarter holders.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Billy you answered my question perfectly! I wanted something a little stronger than 2x2 flips and I thought about world coin slabs and self slabbing but even if you purchase
    slabs in bulk they are pricey and will not fit into my 2x2 storage boxes. These will be perfect for my Irish 50 pence collection and I needed 30mm sized holders. I wanted to
    go with intercept shield but all the reputable places I buy coin supplies from are out of stock of the 30MM size and will not have any until mid Nov.

These will be perfect and there is a coin supply store here in Missouri that stocks them in all sizes.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    Very glad to be of service! image I have to mail order mine, my local store...which isn't even a coin store...only has the standard cardboard 2x2s.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    I got several dozen singles & sets plastic holders as part of a "package deal" a little while ago.............. still sitting on my closet floor, looking for something to do with them................

- - Daveimage