Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Another Carl's Coins Proof Silver Commem Giveaway - ended 9/7

Reply to the contest post on my new forum to enter this giveaway. A beautiful Silver Proof Statue of Liberty One Dollar Commemorative Coin will be given away free to someone who posts there. You are more than welcome to post elsewhere but must post in the contest thread to be considered for this prize. Enter before midnight September 7. A winner will be announced Sept 8.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I've tried to enter this contest on your site and keep getting error messages when signing up.

Thanks for the chance though!
  • Options
    Sorry about that!

If anybody has problems registering please send me a message with any error messages or a description of what went wrong. I'm cranking down on security to keep spammers out - hopefully I'm not keeping any good guys out too!

I can always create an account for you manually if need be.

Thank you for trying!
  • Options
    OK, looks like Red Sox in NYC now has a 1/6 chance of winning free proof silver!

Contest ends soon, enter now so you have a chance...

When I lived in NYC (I was born there) I liked the Yankees. image
  • Options
    Thanks Carl!

I was born and raised in Mission Hill which is a part of Roxbury MA which is a part of Boston. Been living in NYC for just under 3 years. So, I'm sure you understand, 2004, 86 years worth of pain went away!

The Yanks are playing like a championship team this year, best of luck in the playoffs!

Thanks again for the chance to win that cool coin. Enjoy the long weekend.

Ed
  • Options
    Thanks for the next explanation and also for entering my cointest!

The weekend is good so far, I hope you all enjoy yours! BBQs anybody?
  • Options
    thx Carl!
    I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I should win it's my birthday!image
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    Thanks for the chance for a nice item.

BTW, Nice site!

• Options

<< <i> A winner will be announced Sept 8.
    >>

?? did I miss something?
    I was just curious who had won.
  • Options
    The winner was announced on my website. Congratulations ksteelheader!

From now on I'll be running a monthly giveaway, just post once a month to be entered. The prize for the month of September is an attractive BU 1947-S Roosevelt dime.