Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Passing on the great deal I got from RonBurgundy...

I bought his DIRT CHEAP lot of autographs, mainly for a few key one's for my personal collection... don't need these! Hopefully selling some of these off will offset the couple hundred I'll be spending to have my keepers authenticated.

$12 each (shipped) or $75 for the lot (shipped).

Cheers,

-E

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    I also got a nice 8x10 of Brooks Robinson in the deal that I don't want/need... available for $12 shipped as well...

However, it's signed "To Damon" image

So maybe there is a Brooks Robinson fan named Damon here on the boards that would want it, or maybe you know one and want to get them a nice X-Mas gift!!!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, if you buy the $75 lot... there are a couple auto cards to be thrown in too...

1956 Topps Bob Lemon
    1964 Topps Warren Spahn
    1964 Topps Jim Brewer (tape on the left side)
    1970 Topps Jack Hiatt
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    PM sent
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    PM sent for the Rose and Feller. Who's in the Giants uni?
    1964 stand ups
    1975 mini's
    1954 Wilson Franks
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>PM sent for the Rose and Feller. Who's in the Giants uni? >>

Giants? I think that's an O's uni .. Frank Robinson.

Edited for spelling.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Is the 2nd (younger) Pete Rose sold?

Actually what's left in the lot? I also want the Spahn and Feller so I may as well get the lot at that point.

Joe
  • Options

<< <i>Is the 2nd (younger) Pete Rose sold?

Actually what's left in the lot? I also want the Spahn and Feller so I may as well get the lot at that point.

Joe >>

Right now, everything is still available. Gonna give it a couple days to see if anyone just wants the lot, and if not, I'll entertain the offers for individuals (which I've gotten a couple requests so far).

Thanks,

-E
  • Options
    LOT SOLD