Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1808 Half, 1837 PCGS AU58 Cent, PCGS 1805 Half Cent, PCGS 1833 half cent, Counterstamped coins ALL P

SOLD!-Asking $265 shipped. Perfetly original and beautiful. I think the obverse is 35-40 and the reverse is 40-45...so I call it a 40. There is a small rim tic at about 7' oclock, not a big deal. A fantastic coin, much nicer than the average coin...even holdered coins. If I don't sell it soon, I will be submitting it to PCGS.

SOLD!, PCGS price is $425. It is a N13, The population for this coin is 15 in this grade, 52 higher.
The images come from a flatbed scanner, so they may appear a bit flat. There is more flash and luster to it than is apparent in the pics. It's also less splotchy looking. I have a very difficult time with copper, the coin is much nicer in hand.
imageimage

SOLD! $120 Shipped. (taking a loss on this one too!) I am trying to put together a set of VF Draped Bust half cents, I sent this in raw for what I thought would be a no-brainer 20...alas it came back at a 15. My loss is your gain. I paid more than $130 for the coin alone! Very nice, a coupe tics, but nothing big. The thumbprint is on the holder, not the coin.

SOLD! $85 + $2 shipping. Strong XF gennie 1833 Half Cent, It is actually a very nice coin, PCGS says altered surfaces...I think they weren't sold on the reverse, perhaps it isn't quite as natural as they would like to see. The marks on the obverse are on the holder, not the coin.

$20 + $2 shipping, 1917-S Wheat Cent, Counterstamped, "HUGE MCCALL, Code OR." With Mason Counterstamp. From my limited research, Hugh passed away in Oregon in 1950.
imageimage

Comments