Home U.S. Coin Forum

Will someone please look this up?

MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am not the most patient person in the world... but this crossover submission seems to be taking FOREVER.
I had a friend submit two coins for crossover on the 3rd of August directly at the ANA show.
He sent me the order & submission number and made the order "shared" for all to see.

When I log in to PCGS and enter the number, all the dates and numbers pop up. Am I doing something wrong here?
The completed order numbers that are most recent are about 1,000 numbers higher than mine.

If someone who knows what they're doing could look this one up for me and assure me that I am not doing
anything wrong I sure would appreciate it.

Order# 20328275
Submission# 4049731

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    I scrolled through 28 pages of Shared August orders and that one was no where to be found.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate you taking the time. That's exactly what I have done multiple times.

I kept thinking maybe I was doing something wrong.
    Thank you.
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Is he not a PCGS CC Member?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file