Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thank You Rob (fattymacs) For The Robinson

Another package arrived in this mornings mail and what a beauty.

My very first Jackie Robinson and it's an absolutely stunning looking card.

Great addition to the miscut collection and very much appreciated. image

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW, that rocks!
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW, that rocks! >>

I still have this sitting on my desk in front of me as I haven't put it in the binder that is sitting off to my side. image
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    what do u do with all those miscuts ?

do you try to make miscut sets ?

???

anything special ?

Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options
    Haha, you really like those miscuts don't you. It's kind of like the "foot fetish" of card collecting. image
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>what do u do with all those miscuts ?

do you try to make miscut sets ?

???

anything special ? >>

Currently they go into a binder where I can enjoy them whenever I want.

I have thrown around the idea of putting a complete set together as it would be a riot showing them off. Imagine telling someone about a great set of cards and the look on their face when looking through the binder. image

<< <i>Haha, you really like those miscuts don't you. It's kind of like the "foot fetish" of card collecting image >>

Never though of it that way. Guess that makes me some kind of pervert or something. image
  • Options

<< <i>Haha, you really like those miscuts don't you. It's kind of like the "foot fetish" of card collecting image >>

Never though of it that way. Guess that makes me some kind of pervert or something. image >>

Yes, yes it does, haha. I'm just messin' with ya, but this comment on the Robinson; "it's an absolutely stunning looking card." made me think of the connection, haha. While it is a nice looking card, to most, it is on the opposite end of "stunning" as is women's feet and socks for most of us. image
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Kudos to Rob that's for sure.

Steve
    Good for you.