Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mildly irritated with an Ebay coin seller....

Not a major problem, not even a minor one, really. Just a mild irritation. No intention of leaving a Neg or Neut, and I will leave 5 stars on all accounts.

In my feedback though, I was thinking of thanking them for the nice bonus. There is no bonus of course, but they will go crazy thinking that they had perhaps sent me an extra coin by mistake. Heh heh.

What do you think?
SOCIALIZED MEDICINE: The wealthiest class treats the lowest class and sends the bill to the middle class.

Comments

• Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    Funny!! You could say something like "I can't believe the amazing bonus item sent. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!"
    Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭
    You sir, rock.
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    I hardly ever read my feedback. I occasionally give someone a bonus or gift coin if they had to return something for replacement or my shipping error so even if I saw it, I would think nothing of it. --Jerry
  • Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    I think you have too much free time on your hands image
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a buyer four coins last week for over paying on shipping. They were all in mint cellophane still. Got one of those comments in my feedback for it.
  • Options
    Someone once did that to me, years ago... It was a roll of junk Barber quarters I sold, in the feedback they said something along the lines of "wow! found 01-S. A++++"
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    I charge for my feed backs.

$5 for a really, really good feedback

$3 for an average feed back

$2 For a just so/so feedback

$0 - 1 Gets a really , really, bad feedback.

Its a money maker alright. image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not a major problem, not even a minor one, really. Just a mild irritation. No intention of leaving a Neg or Neut, and I will leave 5 stars on all accounts.

In my feedback though, I was thinking of thanking them for the nice bonus. There is no bonus of course, but they will go crazy thinking that they had perhaps sent me an extra coin by mistake. Heh heh.

What do you think? >>

What did the seller do to irritate you?

BTW, the best feedback I recall seeing was received by Russ (Resco) stating something like: "The superbird arrived safely and looks spectacular"
  • Options
    They would probably pick up on the sarcasm and there sits your glowing feedback that will no doubt push some fence-sitter over the edge. I see more impact to a potential buyer than a poke in the ribs to the seller.
    Dave of the cornfields
  • Options

<< <i>I hardly ever read my feedback. I occasionally give someone a bonus or gift coin if they had to return something for replacement or my shipping error so even if I saw it, I would think nothing of it. --Jerry >>

You'd read it if it were neg., wouldn't you?
    Funny story. Sock it to 'em.

JT
    It is health that is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver. Gandhi.

I collect all 20th century series except gold including those series that ended there.
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I am mildly irritated for taking the time to read this. image
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious...what's the source of the mild irritation?

RIP Mom- 1932-2012

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file