Home Precious Metals
Options

Palladium just $13 off its 52-week high

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
Props to those who bought it at it's 52-week low of $161 image

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, good news....and the Russian stockpile is supposed to be depleted too.

I don't think it will have an immediate impact on the price because current consumption of palladium is still low to moderate.

Having a little palladium myself, I'm waiting for the auto giants (is there such a term now?) to convert from platinum to palladium.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options

<< <i>Yea, good news....and the Russian stockpile is supposed to be depleted too. >>

If this is true, it's next to being awesome, but don't put your hope too high 'cause the public do not have reliable data to back that prediction.

<< <i>I'm waiting for the auto giants (is there such a term now?) to convert from platinum to palladium. >>

I thought they did that years ago! am I wrong?
  • Options
    I think Platinum will be used more with these "GREEN" cars they are building.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins