Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB the following US Mint Sets

I am looking for the following Mint Sets to complete my run...many thanks to Hiijacker for getting me off to a great start for my YN in the household.

Here are the sets I am looking for one of each of the following sets. I will assume these are in the OGP.

I may also be looking for the "souvenier sets and possibly some before 1964...so if you have any of those feel free to let me know..but they are not on my immediate radar.

I will pay with paypal. Please let me know your price with shipping. Insted of listing "buy " prices here, just let me know what you have ......and your price. I will respond to all PM's and update this until I have what I need.

Thanks in advance!
Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.

Comments

• Options
    pm sent!
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I may also be looking for the "souvenier sets and possibly some before 1964 >>

I have a couple souvenier sets from the 80's, and several 1959 and 1960 original mint sets, if you are interested.
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    pm sent.
    Posative Transaction as Buyer: Aherensdad, cwazzy, ciccio, mkman,dropdaflag

www.NebraskaSilverCoins.com

Seller, SamByrd, HTubbs
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    PM's sent to all that replied to me. I have all of my sets completed!

Thanks!
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.